Jewelry Talk…Sparkle and Shine…Take 4!
We are loading up on Jewelry… SO…here is Take 4!
Do you like Jewelry? Do you wear jewelry? Do you buy jewelry?
You want to talk jewelry? Let’s talk!
Any designer, any brand…any time!
Have a question? Shoot…some might have an answer.
Have a favorite? Share! We might ALL like it!
Not sure…tell us, we’ll talk you into it! LOL
Have a problem, talk about it…we might be able to help.
But here…it’s all about Jewelry!
So…Let’s talk BLING!
Cindy819, I will definitely check out JT-Take 4! Thanks!
Finally, bought a Seville Item. Item 396-560, Seville Sterling Silver Concave Band Ring and L-O-V-E this Piece of Art!!! I am so glad I ordered this ring. I read all of the suggestions and Thank You All for helping me decide and All I Can Say is, Thank You for your advice and comments! The Seville Brand is really Beautifully made and so Shiny and modern, classy, I could go on and on about this work of Art!!! Definitely will be buying more pieces from this Brand!!!
We have moved to TAKE 5!!!!!!!
Please join us there.
And thank you for not posting any new posts here…
this thread is too big!
Ladies…BEFORE YOU GO…. I am opening TAKE 5 tonight…so look for it in the morning. We are getting too big with too many BIG graphics and might be slowing things down in the forum.
SO I am going to get to work…look for the NEW THREAD shortly…I’ll come back and post that this one is closed when I open the new on!!!!!!
If you’re going to bed….Good nite!!!!! :smileyhappy:
Pack up the jewels…we’re moving……..
Good Night Ladies.
Hi everyone. Having some trouble trying to post. You TS VW rings look great. Love the pictures.
Cindy, sorry to hear you necklace was not what was expected. You have a good attitude, but I am thinking there will be returns and maybe you can try again. The necklace is really beautiful. I went and wait listed it and then canceled it. It just seemed like too much for me at this time. I hope Pookie and Ducati are right and that more Florite color change stones roll in.
Vette, your hands are lovely, is hand modeling I your future?
Nettea, have a good night.
WELL IT IS TIME FOR ME TO SAY GOOD NIGHT I AM GOING TO WATCH TV AND GET A CUPPA LOVE YOU ALL NETTEA
Hello everyone, wow have I missed a lot. Hope everyone is doing well. I will read back posts a bit later. But I just saw a few new arrivals: Rarities – "HONKER" lab ring with tanzanite 430-635. Jay King – 36" Lapis bead necklace 425-770. Rarities – Ethiopian Opal,Tsvaorite and Zirc pendant/chain 430-364. H.Gems – Moonstone and Amethyst drop earrings 426-820 . There is a matching cuff for the H.Gems earrings but it says only 20 left. :smileyvery-happy:
Good Afternoon Sparklers!!! And yes, HSN’s forums were down for a long time…but everything seems to be working again. Just in time for me to post how disappointed I am in my V W TS necklace…:smileysad:
Yes, very disappointed. This on air is what made me order it and the ring. I went nuts for it…and it’s going back.
The chain doesn’t hang correctly…and the stone. Oh, the stone. It looks like a Amethyst…
That little tiny flash of blue in the corner…that’s it…there is no life or color in it it all. And like I said, the chain doesn’t hang correctly. I am heartbroken…I was so excited about getting this after seeing the ring. But, oh well…such is life. It’s going back to HSN after a call to CS…the chain is defective to say the least. One side is longer than the other…and gaps when on.
I hope that everyone else that ordered it has wonderful luck with it….this just means that there is something else I am suppost to get…maybe in Facets?????
1) I talked with Mary at customer service and she stated they do NOT refund Spendable Kash. I don’t agree because I ordered a couple items and the Spendable Kash could have been applied to the other item. Instead of applying the Spendable Kash to the total order, HSN applied the entire Spendable Kash to the necklace during processing.
2) I can keep the necklace, she offered a $9.00 credit. Not enough because it will cost $7.05 to ship to Joan Boyce along with a check for $7.95 for repairs = $15.00. She stated the postage shouldn’t be that much. Obviously she hasn’t shipped a package in awhile. If she would have at least credited the amount it will cost to fix ($15), I would have considered keeping the necklace. I wasn’t asking for anything for my time and hassle.
3) She stated that I spoke with someone on social media and they documented my account. I didn’t talk to anyone on social media other than posting to the community. I told her I didn’t see a response on the thread, nor a private message from HSN. I didn’t ask for one either. Maybe one of the mods documented my account to waive shipping.
4) I ordered the matching ring which is in shipping. Not sure if I will keep the ring without the necklace. She stated I have to hold on to the necklace and ship the ring and necklace back together so I don’t pay shipping on the ring.
5) After I return the necklace I need to call back and talk to a supervisor about refunding my Spendable Kash. They can’t do anything until the necklace is returned. Again, she said no refunds on Spendable Kash, but I can try seeing what supervisor will do.
I think this should have been handled better. If she would have at least covered the shipping for repairs, I would have most likely kept the necklace AND the ring. All of this over a $6 difference. I am mailing the necklace back tomorrow and will most likely send the ring back when I receive it. Looks like I will be out $19.85 when this is done and over (my Spendable Kash and postage to return ring once it is received) all because the necklace was defective or damaged in shipping. Also, the necklace was in the typical large blue box within a larger box (12" X 14" X 4") without any air pillows or protective packaging. It very well could have been caused during shipping.
POOKIE THANK YOU I FINALLY GOT CATS AND FLOWERS NOTHING WAS ON THIS COMPUTER I THINK H.S. N. WAS DOWN NOT EVEN NUMBERS IN THE PAGE BOXES AND I COULD NOT DO ANYTHING ,SHEBA DID SHE PUT THE PICTURE ROSES BELOW TOGETHER,I WANT TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE CARDS.GOT 3 PACKAGES FROM H.S.N AND ORDERED A BLANKET FOR THE COMING WINTER I WILL NOT FREEZE THIS YEAR, I GUESS YOU FILL THE GIFS SO YOU CAN PUT ON H.S.N. PAGE HOORAY I THINK I HAVE IT
Hi Nettea. I left you a message yesterday, but since your computer won’t go back, I’ll do it again. If you are typing in the words "clip art" when you do your search, it will limit your search. Just type in whatever you are looking for a picture of, like "funny dog" or "cute cat", or "cup of tea", etc. Then search for it by clicking on Web or if you see Images listed under Web on your computer, click on Images and it will do an image search. Let me know how you do.:heart:
Southenlights congrats on your win from Adam:smileyhappy:
Posted in Jewelry
07.19.15 9:35 PM