How Can I Add A Picture? Been to all the settings I can find. Help
I really like this board (forum) Love to add a picture but cannot seem to find a way to do it. Help please.
Looks Like You Did It. Congratulations Bonnielu!
Hi Bonnielu, have you been able to upoad your picture yet. If not, this works for me, maybe it will help you.
1. Put the picture you want to use in your picture file on your computer.
2. Go to the HSN Home Page.
3. Click on Account at the top of the page.
4. A drop down will appear. Click on My HSN Profile.
5. They will ask you sign in. Sign in.
6. Once you sign in your Profile Page will come up.
Under Basic Information you will see your Icon. Right under it click on
Edit Profile Information.
7. A box will com up and tell you to upload an image. Follow directions
and do it the same way you would post an image from your picture file.
8. Once your picture appears in the HSN Icon Box, scroll to the bottom of
the page and click on Save Profile.
9. Wait awhile and they will tell you that the picture was received and they
will email you when it has been approved. This usually takes 24 hours.
10. Then your picture will show up when you post.
I hope this works for you. If not, let me know.
I guess I should have been a bid clearer. How do I post or change my picture.
In Windows, right click photo or item and select Save as picture. I usually save in MY Computer pictures and re-name them. To post your picture click on insert/edit image, a dialog box opens to select your image. Click on browse to find your saved images, and choose size. I usually choose medium image size and then select open. If your image is huge or in the wrong location, just delete it and re-insert image. You MUST save the image prior to posting! This sounds compliicated but really is easy-just try!!
Posted in Talk Among Yourselves
10.22.15 4:53 PM