Can anyone explain to me how HSN Champion works in My Missions?
Ok I think I fixed my issue. I was not able to open the icons HSN Champion and Social Butterfly in Google Chrome. However, the icons opened when I signed into HSN.com using Internet Explorer. Thank you everyone for your assistance. I greatly appreciate you all. :womanvery-happy: Now I can complete my missions. WOW this was a mission trying to find out why my icons would not open.
Thank you Lizzie818 for your instructions on how to add a profile picture. Have a blessed night.
Thank you Seanchai for your explanations and responding to my question. I followed your directions and it was what I was doing. However, when I click on the icon HSN Champion and Social Butterfly it will not open so I can see the different tasks required to complete the missions and what they were all about.
Hi BlestGr8ly – welcome to the forums!
Can you perhaps explain a little more exactly what problem you are having with this mission? I’ll type out a run-through for you below, but sense that maybe there is a particular achievement that you are stuck on? Hope this might help regardless! :womanvery-happy:
1) Log on to HSN and go to the "Arcade" section.
2) On the left hand side of the screen, click on "NEW My Missions"
3) A pop-up window will open with all the current missions listed. Click on the icon/picture for "HSN Champion"
4) A smaller window opens with 4 different tasks to complete to achieve credit for mission completion. Again, click on the icon for the first of these tasks, "Learn about the HSN Credit Card benefits." You should get a message on the bottom of your screen congratulating you for earning tickets once you open the relevant page.
5) Return to the Arcade section, click on the Mission links again, and visit the three remaining tasks to complete the mission. You should earn a badge which will show up on your profile/favorites page at that point.
Note: On the 3rd mission, to view the HSN Cares video, click the "Learn More" button.
Also – if the 4th task, is giving you trouble – where you add a picture to your profile – let me know and I will try to walk you through it. It does take time for your picture to be approved by HSN – and that may be what is causing you a delay in receiving your badge. If so, as soon as HSN approves your image, it should show up for you.
I’m sure this has been way more information than you needed, but I hope something I posted helps – good luck and have fun playing! :womanvery-happy:
Hi BlestGr8ly. Welcome to the forums. If you click on the icons, they should take you to the pages you need to view to earn the badge. To add a picture to your profile, Click on "Account" at the top left of this page, then choose "My HSN Profile." Scroll about 1 screen down the page and you’ll see "Basic Information." There’s a place there to add a picture. You’ll need to upload it from your computer.
Posted in HSN Arcade
01.12.15 3:22 AM