HSN Arcade Issues
Good afternoon, HSN Community members. We’re currently aware of the issues some of you are experiencing with the new HSN Arcade layout and we are working diligently to get these corrected. We greatly appreciate your patience while we work through this. Thanks so much!
7/16/15 Updates (unless otherwise noted):
We first want to say how much we appreciate your patience this past week! As you can imagine, last week’s Arcade updates didn’t go quite as smoothly as we’d hoped and our teams have been working to fix issues and tweak features based on your feedback.
We wanted to update you on some of the things we’ve corrected and are working on.
Arcade Menu Bar
– The black menu bar at the top is no longer “sticky.” Now, when you’re in theater mode and increase the browser zoom, the black bar will not increase with everything else.
– The “Community” link on the menu bar now goes directly to the Arcade forum.
– We changed the text color of the current and lifetime tickets from pink to white.
– The “Hello, Nickname” link now goes to your profile Favorite Games tab instead of your Rewards History tab.
– Some players were being directed to the Rewards Store, Winners or Community page during game play. That won’t happen any longer.
– Fixed the rotation issue that prevented tablet users from starting in portrait mode. This issue only impacted users accessing the HSN.com desktop version on their tablets – not users playing on the HSN Tablet app.
– Fixed the issue with the game not loading.
– Fixed the issue with the game not awarding tickets.
– Fixed the issue where the game would show the same matches for multiple spins.
– The Spin2Win rules have been updated to reflect the correct dates and amounts.
– Fixed the issue with some customers’ spins not starting at 10 on a new day.
– We fixed an issue some players were having logging in to play Spin2Win on our apps.
– Fixed the issue with the game not loading on iOS devices.
– Fixed the issue with the game not awarding points.
– Fixed the issue that prevented some players from advancing past level 1.
Tri Peaks Solitaire
– Updated the game with new scoring.
– The game is now available on mobile devices, however, it is no longer available on Internet Explorer 8 or 9.
– Fixed the issue with the incorrect messaging that a sweepstakes has ended when there is still time to enter.
– The alternate entry option has been added back to the sweepstakes rules.
– In Progress: The TS Jigsaw Puzzle image incorrectly shows “fastest to solve the puzzle.” Update 8/18/15: We are hoping to have this corrected within the next couple of weeks.
– In Progress: Watching HSN live and want to buy? The “Shop This Item” link will open in a new tab so that your game play is not interrupted. Update 8/18/15: We are hoping to have this corrected in early September.
– Added the game carousel back to the in-game and game over pages. This allows you to view games, in alphabetical order, without going back to the main Games page. Update 8/18/15: We have received suggestions to make this a continuous loop. Although we are unable to make that change at this time, we will explore other options to improve your experience using this feature.
This thread is 2 years old. These are not new updates.
I am not receiving my double tickets on Friday. Anyone else having that problem?
Thanks U for responding
I did send the info that was requested
HSN, re: the 3 items listed under "Games Pages." Are there any updates about these items?
In Progress: The TS Jigsaw Puzzle image incorrectly shows “fastest to solve the puzzle.” It’s been over a month and this still hasn’t been fixed. This doesn’t look to me like it would be something difficult or time-consuming to fix.
In Progress: Watching HSN live and want to buy? The “Shop This Item” link will open in a new tab so that your game play is not interrupted. This still hasn’t been fixed.
Added the game carousel back to the in-game and game over pages. This allows you to view games, in alphabetical order, without going back to the main Games page. It would be nice if I could get to the TS Puzzle without having to go through so many screens moving to the right. Please add the ability to move to the left from the first screen.
When will there be an update on the mobile versions of Mahjongg Dimensions and Flip Out? Mahjongg Dimensions ends the game after level 2 and Flip Out is barely playable with the tiles sticking. This has not been addressed by the arcade team yet. It has nothing to do with cookies, cache, etc. Countless people have posted about issues with these two games. Is anyone working on it? They play fine on a desktop or laptop.
Having trouble with getting my points? Played Flip Out a couple of times and my points still are at the same amount? I made sure that I was logged in, cleaned out cache and cookies, etc. & still not receiving my pointsi. Any suggestions? Irritating that I have to repeatedly have to sign back in every time I play 2-3 games also. I know that The Arcade Team are still working on certain problems, but this duped not happen yesterday. Would appreciate some help!!! Thanks, HSN CS Community!!!??????????????????????????????????
I am not earning any tickets in Spellbound (two days in a row). Never happened before.
Just curious……Does ANYONE ever win an item on the Spin to Win? In all the years that I’ve played, have only ever gotten tokens or just one time a $25.00 card to spend at HSN. Don’t get me wrong, loved winning the card but…..WHEN are the items actually won????? Is there a day that Spin to Win ends & that’s the day someone will actually, possibly win something? Let me know when the end date is, will make sure to play on that day.
I got 100 tickets today on Spin2Win for getting three unmatched tokens, so it looks like the problem of getting only 50 tickets for that has been fixed.
No points on alu’s revenge again. I should have gotten 70 tickets but all I got was "GOOD JOB" and 0 tickets. This happens every day on this game and others.
This week the game Trizzle freezes up after the 3rd or 4th move. Is anyone else having this problem?
GM and GL to all!!!!!
Same here with Good Job score. I played Alus Revenge again, should have received 70 tickets and got 0. I can’t raise my tickets this way. How do you bid on something with 0 tickets? I guess I am not the only one. Please fix?
The arcade fails to award tickets with regularity. My last 2 games played only told me "good job" and 0 tickets.
WHEN playing the timed games your arcade ads pop up and take 10 seconds away. getting frustrated with that. they should only come up when game is over or befor you start playing.
PLEASE FIX THIS VERY BIG PROBLEM.
Posted in HSN Arcade
02.10.17 10:09 AM