Possible Attorney General's office complaint
I purchased the Miracle Clean Orange scent and within 24 hours noticed an allergic reaction in which my eyes began to itch and swell. It got increasingly worse to the point of having to take medication. Although I didn’t like the scent, I used the product for several days before I realized this product could be the culprit. After reading other complaints I immediately stopped using it. Within 4 days my eye allergy went away.
The statement by HSN addressing only the smell was not only insufficient to the point of being insulting to their customers but they failed to address any safety concerns. I also saw that they have resumed selling it–when I initially tried to find the product a couple of weeks ago it was completely erased from the site (page not found). I am seriously considering asking the Attorney General’s office to investigate this product, particularly since HSN is still touting it as a safe product that doesn’t require rinsing. There are no warnings on the product regarding safety or possible allergic reactions.
HSN and Joy Mangano should consider recalling this product and refunding all purchases without requiring a return before they end up in litigation.
- This topic was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by janee793.
I agree completely
AMEN! I second that statement!!! Now let us see how long before HSN removes your thread. I posted a question asking had anyone considered contacting the agency that had three B’s.
That question is gone. I also researched how to start a CAL.
False advertising for sure- mostly about the nice scents. Also no rinse? Could you even imagine spraying this on a cutting board & not rinsing? And the purse size ones? Anybody seriously think you could spray this in a restaurant? I’d be curious to know if it even kills germs.
They know those of us that ordered that awful product. The least they could do was completely refund everyone. After I used for an hour to clean, fumes irritated my bronchial tubes. Had to go to urgent care. Poured on bottle down the sewer. Poured more of the opened bottle on a couple of anthills. The smell was still viable after 3 days out on the ground. Neighbors asked what I poured outside. I agree and support all those of us that took the time out to write our reviews and chastise the product. Many of us (me including) did have to go to urgent care. That was no laughing matter.
Posted in Home
01.30.19 3:30 AM