Package Delivery Delays
Thank you for your passion. I hear you, and clearly we’ve let you down.
We’re having issues with some package shipping delays out of our Tennessee warehouse and we’re trying to catch up. Our teams are working around the clock to get your order to your front door. Whether it’s shipping from a different warehouse, shipping in individual packages, or expedited shipping options, our first and primary focus is to get packages delivered to our valued customers.
This has been a trying time. I appreciate your patience and we will work to do a better job going forward.
I have set up a special VIP customer email address VIPCustomer@hsn.com for customers impacted by these issues.
I appreciate hearing from you even during challenging times!
I ordered craft items on the 9th and the 10th, and I’m very happy to say that, with the exception of the one extended delivery item, I recieved them today( I’d like to add, they were transferred to my local Post Office, too). I hope everyone that ordered gets their items just as timely. HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH and HAPPY CRAFTING.
Here they go again….Was planniing to order ageless Prai neck and decolete neck cream…
Do not want to go through delaid shipping again…
So will think about it…
BTW..Are there any Beauty coupons or any that would work for this item?
Maybe be an incentive to order…
Thanks in advance.
I would not say that the word “satisfied” would necessarily be the one I would use. I still feel that HSN should have handled the situation, and that someone there should have known to contact Bose. After I was finally told that the “investigation” revealed that nothing could be done, and that I would have to cancel my order, I called Bose simply as a last resort. I didn’t think I would get anywhere because I only had my HSN order number. I chatted online first, and a very sympathetic lady gave me a direct number to call Bose. The first agent I spoke with listened to my story, and was able to locate my order using my name, and the Bose cross-reference number, which he supplied to me. He very quickly determined that my order had indeed never been shipped. He then immediately escalated me to the next level agent so that this could be resolved TODAY. The next agent came on the line and told me they would ship the Bose unit to me ASAP.
I certainly hope that HSN would at least use my case as a “lessons learned” on how to handle this in the future. My order was placed through HSN, and HSN should have had the capability to successsfully resolve the issue. The Bose sense of urgency to help a customer far exceeded that of HSN.
– After all the arguing with HSN, I talked to Bose directly, and they are sending the unit to me! They were able to find the order in their system by my name, and verified that it had not been shipped.
– Thank you for finally offering to resolve my purchase. However, I’m not trying to be the difficult one here, but you already have my money. Can you not just send me the item? Item number 450-041 is the exact match – Bose Wave Music System IV with CD player and touch controls. If there is some legitimate reason that you can’t do that, then I want to see in writing exactly what you will be doing, with real numbers included, so that I have proof. Sorry to ask you to do that, but after what I’ve been through, I have little confidence in HSN at the moment. If you would like to talk to me personally, my phone number should be available to you. If not, let me know how I can send it privately.
HSN – What does that mean – “we followed up today”? I would really appreciate it if people would stop asking me if I want a refund. I want my product at the price I paid. You do have my money. So when can I expect my order to arrive?
– Good afternoon! Can you tell me how much longer it will be to get an answer on my order. It will be a week tomorrow since you initiated the investigation, and nearly three weeks since my order was placed (Dec. 17). I spent my career in a giant machine shop that made gas turbine engines for the global market. We could tell in about a half hour where anyone’s order was. Thanks.
After the debacle in October with the craft day orders that didn’t arrive for five or six weeks, I was hesitant to order any more crafting items. I caved and ordered a bunch of stuff on clearance. The order came in 3 days!!! Yea!! THIS is the HSN I’ve grown accustomed to. Now, if the price of the gemini is as good as ac moore, I may even try again for the January 10th craft day. LOL
– OK, here’s the latest interesting tidbit in my HSN/Bose saga. Today I recieved an email from HSN asking me to rate my new Bose Wave IV touch control with CD! So, I thought I’d go and leave a review saying that I would love nothing more than to leave a review, if only they would send me the product. I proceeded to the Bose item on the HSN site and clicked on “write a review”. A message popped up saying “sorry, our records indicate that you have not purchased this item”. What?! The email showed my purchase date, and I have my charge bill showing HSN has my money. And to add insult to injury, there were numerous reviews dated 12/29 and 12/30 from customers who HAVE received their Bose units. So this just further indicates to me that my order was never filled. Still waiting to hear investigation results.
Xengi, a brief note to say I am proud of you for standing up to HSN. I am hoping that you will finally have the Bose in your hands at the special value price. To have them pull a bait and switch on you is uncalled for and is against all consumer rules and regulations. Glad you kept copies of the transaction.
– Thank you SO much! That’s one of the first things I asked for, but as I said, it goes nowhere with a phone call to Customer Service. I really appreciate that you’ve initiated an investigation – more than you know!!! I’ll be very interested to hear the results.
I’ve run into a situation this week on non-shipment of an order. Several days ago, I ordered “Today’s Special” Bose Wave IV with CD player and touch control (retail $499.95, on sale for $299.95). I have my order confirmation, my HSN shipping confirmation, and a copy of my charge statement that shows I was charged. It was estimated to be received on 12/22/16. When it didn’t arrive, I called HSN, and explained that the UPS tracking had never been updated beyond “label created”. They tried to tell me that UPS is just behind in updating. Are you kidding me? My husband received two packages on 12/22/16 from another company, and we were able to constantly monitor the progress. But I agreed to wait till today.
When the package still didn’t arrive 12/23/16, I first called UPS and was told, no, they DO NOT have the package, and that the tracking information (or lack thereof) is correct. So I called HSN again, and was again given the simple story line that UPS is behind in tracking updates (HSN effort to get me to go away quietly). I said, no, UPS has never received the package. So, then the agent actually bothered to check status, and said, you’re right, it hasn’t shipped, and it is SOLD OUT.
Let me be very clear about this. I ordered on line WAY before the product was shown as sold out. The lady basically told me I’m out of luck and that I could get a refund. I said, sorry, but that is unacceptable. I have all my proof of purchase. She said, sorry, can’t help you. I said, won’t I get one when they are back in stock? She said, no, you can have a refund. I said, I don’t want a refund, I want my product. She then said I could wait till the end of January to request a refund in case some more product comes in. (While in the meantime, you have my money and I have nothing.) So I said, I assume you will contact me? She said, no, you just have to watch the site to see if any comes in.
This is totally ridiculous, and smacks of fraudulent practice. It is not my responsibility to try to obtain my order from YOU. YOU owe it to ME to provide it. I also asked for an investigation into how this happened so it doesn’t happen again. She said, sorry, no can do.
I am extremely unhappy about this. I want YOU to tell me that YOU will provide to ME what I ordered in good faith. This was an extremely good price that I cannot match anywhere else. If you can’t provide the product, then as far as I’m concerned, you owe me a full refund plus a check for $200 so that I can order directlly from Bose and get the price you sold to me.
I have ordered three items recently and couldn’t be more pleased with the delivery times. In fact, every item came several days sooner than expected. One came from Piney Flats, so HSN is trying to improve deliveries from that place for sure.
I’m thankful to HSN for the great service and hope those of you who have had a bad experience will give them another chance. They’re doing their best, it appears, to get packages delivered in plenty of time for Christmas.
Am so turned of with HSN the past few months because of this issue…
Not ordering now,and will have to think about future as well….
I order from other companies and have not had any dellivery issues with them..
I also have an issue with items ordered in November. They’re coming from Tennesee. I received my first of three blankets I ordered for my grandchildren right away. The other two were scheduled to be here Nov. 29. They never arrived and the status was “Packaging”. I called December the 5th and was told there had been a glitch but my order was on it’s way. Today is December the 10th. I called again to be told one of my orders was canceled and the other one may or may not be shipped. Thank you HSN for letting me know this. Nothing on my tracking page showed any of this information. Especially the one that had been canceled. Now it’s to late to get my grandchildren what I wanted to buy them. QVC has sold out because it’s so close to Christmas. You need to think long and hard about the problem you have with customer service. You have my e-mail address. It wouldn’t be very hard to send me a message telling me my order had been canceled. I’m sorry for those guys in Tennesee trying their hardest to get these orders out. HSN has been the one that dropped the ball on this one. You have lost my business. You do not have the proper checks in place to keep people from getting blindsided. Sandra
Posted in Home
01.13.17 4:08 PM