Gemini and shipping policy
Just had some questions/thoughts on why some people are getting them and some not. Thought I’d run a little pole about it , not trying to get personal here just trying to make some sense of it all. If anyone else has some thoughts about it please post. So if you are up for it these are the questions I have come up with.
If you ordered the Gemini did you:
1. order it immediately when show started, midday, or about the last airing?
2. did you order it on line on buy now, did you put it in bag with other items, or did you call it in by phone?
3. Did you use your HSN card, or some other source?
4. What part of the country are you from?
5. Did your shipping order originate from Florida or Ca?
Here are my answers:
1. About the last airing
2. Ordered on line, buy now
3. HSN card
i don’t have an apple. i can’t use apple pay. can we still offer/keep the visa checkout coupons?!?!?
visa checkout works great for me. please reconsider the apple only offers. thanks.
oh, sigh.. xoxo
, no Apple Pay announcement as yet. Keep checking for updates.
They never told me it sold out. My many orders kept saying packaging. I knew something ws up today. I have been a loyal customer for many years. I am very upset.
1 ordered mid-day
3 HSN card
5 not sure
East coast – I ordered mine mid-day with several other items – cc – online – still waiting for it (probably Florida)…”packaging”.
1. Ordered at midnight (well, it’s 11pm CT)
2. Phone/CSR, with several other craft items, each item had a sep. order #
FWIW, my Gemini box was numbered 2182 out of 6450 …. thought that was an interesting tidbit. :womanhappy:
I ordered in the afternoon when it looked like they might sell out but had not said it was sold out. I called my order in and used the HSN card. I actually applied for the HSN card with this order to get the $20 off, I did not have an HSN card previously. I’m in the southeastern US. I don’t know where my order came from. It took about a week to get here.
Your poll might help. I think it’s a good idea to see if there is a common thread, especially among the people who got cancelled orders. Will help us in the future.
Posted in Home
02.16.17 5:37 PM