On Facebook: Andrew Lessman ProCaps is Hiring
Headquartered in Henderson, Nevada, ProCaps Laboratories a leading provider of additive-free vitamin supplements, is looking for Customer Service Representatives to work out of our Henderson call center. We have a UNIQUE, FUN ATMOSPHERE, with no designated call time and scripts. This is not a multi-level marketing company. If you’re looking for a company where you are paid to learn about health and wellness, a culture that treats you like family, then come join our work hard play hard culture! You will be responsible for providing excellent services and sales support with a commitment to customer satisfaction, by promoting ProCaps Laboratories products. For more information about our company visit http://www.procapslabs.com
Customer Service Duties and Responsibilities
• Accurately and in a timely manner, assist customers with inquiries and requirements by establishing a rapport in order to understand their service needs.
• Generate written correspondence and process document requests.
• Document customer inquiries and actions on the tracking system and/or by completing logs.
• Maintain confidentiality and sensitivity in all aspects of internal and external contacts.
• Assist in identifying issues and trends to improve overall customer service.
• Identify errors promptly and determine what corrective steps may be taken to resolve errors.
• Provide strong customer service and problem solving skills and respond to inquiries with tact, diplomacy, and patience.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Previous customer service or sales experience a plus but not essential, however, candidates definitely need to care about quality, service and helping people.
• Communicate clearly and effectively over the telephone with customer calls with emphasis on providing world class customer service.
• Learn about the value of natural supplementation to better support health and wellness combined with the desire and ability to educate others.
• Experience using Microsoft programs and navigate the Internet. Knowledge of Excel a plus.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
• 16.00 per hour with the possibility of Quality Bonuses!
• Paid 4 – 6 weeks Training
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• Available Flex Spending Account (FSA)
• Vacation & Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Employee Discounts
Man oh man oh man, I wish I could work for that company.
Wish I could work remotely.
Posted in Health & Wellness
01.09.20 6:17 AM