Ladies, here are some facts to know.
I read this yesterday and thought I’d share. We ladies tend to be too hard on ourselves and put others first all the time. In the New Year make yourself a priority, we deserve it!!
10 Facts Every Woman Should Know:
1. Everyone has rolls when they bend over.
2. When someone tells you that you’re beautiful, believe them. They aren’t lying.
3. Sometimes we all wake up with breath that could kill a goat.
4. For every woman unhappy with her stretch marks is another woman who wishes she had them.
5. You should definitely have more confidence. And if you saw yourself the way others see you, you would.
6. Don’t look for a man to save you. Be able to save yourself.
7. It’s okay to not love every part of your body….but you should.
8. We all have that one friend who seems to have it all together. That woman with the seemingly perfect life. Well, you might be that woman to someone else.
9. You should be a priority. Not an option, a last resort, or a backup plan.
10. You’re a woman. That alone makes you pretty remarkable. –
THIS IS SOOO TRUE. FOR SOME REASON WE BELIEVE ANYTHING NEGATIVE WE HEAR ABOUT OURSELVES, AND SHY AWAY FROM THE POSITIVE. AND SINCE, BY NATURE WE NURTURE, WE DO PUT OURSELVES LAST.
WHEN MY DAUGHTER HAD HER FIRST CHILD, SHE SAID TO ME ..
MOM, YOU REALLY DON’T REALIZE HOW GREAT YOUR MOTHER IS UNTIL YOU HAVE YOUR OWN CHILD. I SEE THE GREAT MOM SHE IS, AND WHEN I TOLD HER, SHE SAID .. THAT’S BECAUSE I LEARNED IT FROM YOU, BUT ACTUALLY, I THOUGHT, NO, I LEARNED IT FROM MY MOM.
So true,thanks for sharing!
GLOK JUDIWONDER STEVE THATS GREAT REALLY APPRECIATE THIS THREAD VERY TRUE
I,m Sorry maybe I shouldnt be here But: My God Thats Awsome! And I,m Not just suck,n up
but thats the way I feel about my wife! I really like this!:heart:
My hats off to You! GJOK! Wow!:smileyvery-happy:
I agree with everything you have pointed out, HSN is there to help me feel this way with the items they sell. Not only by way of makeup but with the exercise equipment, clothing , Perlier and etc. Thanks HSN for helping me feel the way without breaking the bank and by providing flex pay! I now make time for myself and don’t feel selfish about time out now.
Posted in Health & Wellness
01.02.16 11:51 AM