Win what’s in Serena Williams’ tennis bag!
What would be in your perfect workout bag? Share what you’d pack and join the conversation June 21-22 to win what’s inside Serena Williams‘ tennis bag!
:manlol:My best guess would be those cooling towel So! Those are the bomb! Refreshingly different yet so chic! Water, leggings,and that throw over poncho ??
Inside my workout bag, I’d have a Serena cooling towel, a water bottle, an energy bar, an extra t-shirt, deodorant, a hair clip, and extra makeup and rice papers to refresh my face.
My perfect workout bag will have an extra set of clothing, underwear, socks, shoes ( and shower shoes), towel, wash cloth,soap, deodorant, water bottle, toiletries, hair products, lotion, hand sanitizers, wet wipes, tissue, snacks, tylenol, first aid kit, keys, lock, and a plastic bag for dirty clothing.
Pretty in pink cool towel!
My perfect bag will have an airy compartment for the sweaty and moist clothes and a waterproof compartment for wet towel/washcloth/whatever else is wet from the shower. Also my perfect bag would have something … silly. a cat with googly eyes, most likely; or a Tardis, or the Enterprize, or a cat on top of the Enterprize. Alternatively, could be flowers.
Inside the bag:
1. my music player (complete with decent headphones) with upbeat song list (I get bored with the same, so my playlist includes everything that has fast enough beat from Sousa marches to Death metal (a bit less of the latter) and everything in-between – Latin beats, Euro dance, hard rock, polkas, whatever. As long as it’s fast and/or upbeat.
2. a fresh towel. Ever since I started to religiously fold the towel inside-out and always only wipe my face with the side that does not touch equipment, I stopped having breakouts. I use hand towels. I like colorful. My favorite is the towel that has large 42 on it. The answer to the Ultimate Question, you know.
3. My water bottle. Non BPA, naturally. I add tea to it. I like the taste of tea. My bottle has a Doctor Who sticker on it.
4. A sweatshirt or similar to change into after the workout (assuming I am not doing it before going to work; that would be a different bag, with makeup and shoes and all). I am really eyeing that pink hooded poncho on the picture – that might be THE perfect post-workout item for the Fall.
5. My elastic bands 🙁 I still am recovering my shoulder, can’t get to weights directly; also some exercises I cannot do on machines with my bad joints so I use something else my trainer showed to me.
If I want to take shower at the gym, it will also have flip-flops, washcloth, Bath and Bodyworks shower gel, body lotion, shampoo and conditioner.
If I am going to work after, I will have my full armour – most likely, a Carolyn Strauss or Slinky or Antthony top, Slinky or CS pants, socks with cats on them, black SAS shoes (stupid ankle 🙁 ), a giant thing of makeup, Heidi Daus pin and a bead necklace and everything. That will be a bigger bag.
My work out bag would have:
- Good work out shoes, socks, gym shorts and sports bra
- A “cool” headband and towel
- A set of headphones with “rocking music”
- A change of clothes, clean underwear
- Great shampoo and conditioner
- Amazing shower gel and deodorant
- A large towel
- My Perlier Black Rice serum and a lipstick
- 2 bottles of cold water and a power drink
- My Ibuprofen for those sore muscles
2 pairs of sneakers, great shorts, a cool/wicking shirt, couple pairs of socks, filter water bottle, ebook reader w/ audio and headphones, a chair gym or ProForm bike for rainy days or days can’t make to gym (ok it’s a BIG gym bag), some Tony Little snacks, FitBit on my wrist and an Aria scale for after. And some Serena clothing for my family members as a surprise so they won’t get mad when I take some time away for workout.
SOME MAGIC PILLS TO MAKE ME LOOK AS GOOD AS SERENA – WITHOUT ALL THE WORKOUT!
I KNOW, ME BAD! :smileylol:
BUT IF NOT THE MAGIC PILLS THEN I’D HAVE A SERENA WILLIAMS WORKOUT DVD IN MY BAG, NOW THAT I’D DO!!!:womanlol:
When will the winner be announced?:)
I am so excited to have the chance of a lifetime to win what’s inside Serene Williams’ tennis bag:)
Good luck everyone:)
Peace and love always:)
towel, water, change of clothes, iPhone and keys
Great topic. My perfect workout bag would have:
– clean undies, socks, big t-shirt and yoga pants
– Cool Towels
– new workout sneakers
– hair clips and bands
– lip balm
– water bottle
My perfect workout bag would have a towel, water bottle, hair brush/hair ties/bobby pins, curling iron and hair spray, makeup and a complete change of clothes and shoes. Truth be told, I usually just go home after the gym so I would really only need the towel and water bottle. The rest of the items are just in case something fun comes up!
My workout bag contains car keys, ipod water bottle. Nothing major. My sunnie stay in my car (too expensive to replace as well as my purse. If I will be at the gym after cardio to lift I would pack an extra set of workout wear though.
My bag would contain 2 tickets to paradise and a swimsuit and sunglasses.:smileyhappy:
My perfect bag is hip not trendy, and functional.
Not too big and crossbody style with a sporty strap, not leather.
Two outside pockets for keys, I’d, cell phone, $cash.
A separate place for the water bottle, maybe even something that can be wiped clean.
A place inside for a small towel, special Ipod pocket and ear buds.
All easily retrievable during a class. I know you can do this!
Thanks for asking!
Will look forward to seeing what is in your bag!
Posted in Fashion
06.27.16 10:57 PM