Favorites – my way to save money
I am now a seasoned HSN shopper having finished my 2nd HSN birthday celebration, LOL! I sure wish I knew in my 1st couple months the way to save $$ here at HSN!!
1. I always sign in before I shop, Why? So I can create my HSN wish list clicking on the heart in the top right hand corner after selecting my item type, color, size, etc. The heart turns red. HSN refers to this as a Favorite. HSN has so much product, that "hearts" help when I am ready to purchase. I go down pages of jewelry or clothing or whatever I select. The red hearts stand out. So this saves me time.
2. The next time I sign-in at HSN often I will see notifications about my favorites: this item is almost sold out/ this item has dropped in price, etc. Always read the notifications!
3. Every purchase you make at HSN has a 30 day price guarantee! Just go to customer service section here in the HSN Community. Type in item, what you paid and the new price and they will answer you with the refund amount to be credited to your payment account.
4. After each purchase not already a favorite, go back and add that item to your favorites (just click on heart).
5. Yesterday I purchased a Marla Wynn special event top, made it a favorite, and by early evening I was notified there was a $10 price drop! Of course, I immediately contacted the great people at HSN Community Customer Service and they took care of it within minutes!!
Happy happy at HSN!
MY FAVE WAY TO SAVE AT HSN IS TO ALWAYS SEARCH OUT CLEARANCE ITEMS. I’VE SAVED HUNDREDS OF $ ON MANY THINGS THAT I EITHER COULD NOT OR WOULD NOT PAY FULL PRICE FOR. HSN ROCKS!!! SIGNED, HAPPY CUSTOMER FOR OVER 25 YRS….
Thanks for taking the time to share these great money saving tips!!! In this case it sure doesn’t matter that this post is old. 🙂 I knew about most of these from the great people in this community. #1 is new to me and a great idea.
I’ll add a few also.
1. The 30 day money back guarantee starts when you RECEIVE the product. Not when you order it.
2. When a Vendor is on air, is when you will usually get the best price for a majority of their products, even if they aren’t presenting them that day. It’s a good idea to sign up for emails to alert you when your favorite vendors will be on.
3. Check the reviews on products before buying. This has saved me a lot of money! Many times I’ll watch a live presentation of a product that looks like it would be great, the reviews have saved me from wasting money on shipping. If it’s not a new product and it doesn’t show it as a customer pick while presenting it, I get suspicious and most of the time find out it’s junk after reading customer reviews. If I’m not sure about ordering a brand new product, I add it to my favorites and let others be the guinea pigs for me. 😉
4. Try your purchase out before the 30 days are up! If it’s a gift, let the person know about this guarantee also. We all want our family and friends to be satisfied with their gift that we chose for them! I nagged my Adult Son with many calls wanting to know if he liked his pillows. :womanfrustrated:
5. I can’t believe how many people waste so much money on products that they are very unhappy with!!! I feel bad for them as they’re so upset about the money wasted. I’ll read a review saying they’re going to throw their purchase away or donate it to Goodwill because they threw away the box, don’t have time to send it back, it’s past the 30 days, etc. Many products they bought are not cheap either. I save my boxes and envelopes for a month, and write on the inside what product it is. That way it’s easy if I need to return it. You can also just put the receipt inside the box. Of course really inexpensive items aren’t worth returning. If it’s defective, call HSN or contact them on here and let them know. They are great and really want us to be happy customers!
Some of this may seem obvious but for the newbies it may be helpful. 🙂
Keep these tips coming! Happy Shopping!!! Oh, and if anyone knows how we could get free vitamins from Andrew Lessman………..I’m all ears! :womanvery-happy: JK. I spend most of my money on his products. Money well spent for me!
Thank you for sharing this with us!
Do you know if it’s different on a tablet, in the HSN app? When I go there it doesn’t show all my faves. It says I have xxx favorites but not all of them show up in the list.
Thanks so much for the info!:womanlol:
Holy smokes. I’ve been shopping on these channels for 2 decades and never knew this. Thank you.:heart::smileyvery-happy:
Using my favorites over the past few months, I was able to get 4 Jay King necklaces at greatly reduced prices !!! This feature really does work 🙂
Thank you for sharing! I didn’t know about the 30 day price guarantee. Good to know.
WOW Thanks for the last tip I’ve always wondered if they would kick me back the difference in price if the 30 day return policy wasn’t up yet! Thanks Tutti 499 for posting this Ur awesome and Thanks again
Thank you, Tutti! I really should start using my favorites more often. Sounds like I am missing out on some possible price reductions. You’ve convinced me. Thank you!
Great advice for us bargain hunters! Thank you!
Posted in Fashion
08.17.16 10:11 PM