NEED IMMEDIATELY ATTENTION
1. Cyber Monday: Planned on purchasing a TV from Best Buys and or any other place.
2. Saw a deal on HSN
3. Was initially going to pay in full, Nevertheless noticed its interested free so I selected the payment plan
4. Was not informed of credit pull, in the process of purchasing a house, I have documentation, even a soft hit
5. Now, purchase declined but yet I am still going to purchase maybe not with HSN
Concern: the money applied to the LG tv has been deducted from my account yet declined for the purchase, yet not sure why due to excellent credit. Being Cyber Monday I am and have been waiting to purchase a TV, Now the fund for a portion of the TV has been charged on my checking.
Solution; Need the charge to be dropped immediately allowing me to make a purchase elsewhere or need the existing order to proceed. If the funds are not dropped by 10am that puts me in a situation preventing me from getting a deal on a tv due to cyber Monday. If that os the case I need this transaction to continue.
1. Never been informed that this can occur
2. The legality of this is a concern, I am officially informing you that I am one that is clear with understanding of the laws.
Yourcool, the moderators actually watch the customer service area within the Community and can respond alot faster if you go there. The other method is a phone call. If you ordered on-line, the phone number is 1-800-933-2887 or you can send an e-mail which takes a few hours for a response. I have had my card declined in the past, but not with HSN. My experience has been that the merchandise was never credited. The reason why your card could have been declined is because of the amount spent on one item. Sometimes the bank that initiated the credit card needs to know that you made the transaction. The solution is to contact your credit card company. The phone number is on the back of your card. Another solution is to cancel your order. You have 24 hours to do so and all you have to do is go to order summary. Also, your credit card company can let you know if the expense is on your card. The representative will let you know. I sincerely hope that this helps with your situation.
Posted in Electronics
11.26.18 4:50 PM