RE: Elite Bistro #577-608 all contact links, email, tel #'s are not working!!!
Hi HSN_ and HSN_Angela:
RE: Elite Bistro #577-608 replacement stainless steel inner pot available to buy?
I tried emailing that link HSNSocialCare@hsn.com and it is not operational because it cannot be emailed and the message I received when I tried emailing it from my internet email box was a technical error occurred. So that email link is not operational at all as are all links including phone links which are also not operational regarding this HSN item!
I already ordered this item and cannot cancel it, so now who do I call if a problem occurs with this 8 QT bistro elite PC, or if it needs service under the Manufacturer’s Warranty, and please post your answer here under this reply from me please HSN_Angela.
Please reply to me asap, here, and again thanks HSN and HSN__Angela.
@redman1, let me start off by saying that I was incorrect yesterday when I said this item didn’t come with a prepaid label. I’ll do my best to answer all of your questions listed in your post.
1) The manufacturer information should be included in the manual. After our trail period, they would contact the manufacturer for assistance. If for some reason their unable to reach the manufacturer, give us a call and we’ll do our best to get you in touch with them.
2) Sadly, I don’t have any information on this.
3) I won’t be sending this in an email. You should be able to copy this to a word document and print it out if you would like a printed copy of my responses.
4) Our labels work for both USPS and UPS.
5) Our labels allow for the postman to accept your package for return. No need to set up a pick-up. Just hand him our package with the pre-paid label attached to it when he drops off your mail.
Hopefully I was able to put you at ease. I apologize if you’ve had a unfortunate experience in the past but hopefully you’re aware that we’re always here to help and be an advocate for you. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.
@redman1, if you have any trouble with the order you can always reach out to us. I don’t have contact information for this company but it should be included with the manual. I do see that it doesn’t come with a label so you would need to reach out to us if there was an issue so we could send you one.
Thanks HSN_Ryan, and I will take you up on that now as far as emailing the prepaid label to me, or mailing a prepaid label to me, and if I have a choice I prefer UPS Ground prepaid labels rather than postal since postal hold items for too long before shipping them out.
PLEASE ALSO EXTEND MY RETURN TIME BY ANOTHER MONTH IN VIEW OF THE LACK OF ELITE BISTRO CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND PREPAID RETURN SHIPPING LABELS NOT INCLUDED, AS THIS ITEM SHOULD BE DELIVERED TO ME BY 7/2/2018, SO PLEASE EXTEND MY RETURN TIME BACK TO HSN BY 1 MONTH MORE SO IT WILL BE EXTENDED BY HSN UNTIL 8/2/2018. THAT SEEMS FAIR AS I NEVER WOULD HAVE ORDERED THIS ITEM AS A GIFT AND WOULD HAVE CANCELLED IT HAD I BEEN ABLE TO, SINCE I DID NOT LEARN OF ALL OF THESE PRODUCT CONSUMER COMPLAINTS, ISSUES, PROBLEMS, HEADACHES AND AGGRAVATION REGARDING THIS HSN BISTRO ELITE 8 QT PRESSURE COOKER.
Still a few questions from gift recipient, so please read and reply advise asap……
1) If the gift recipient decides to keep it without any contact information regarding manufacturer’s warranty for customer service and repairs, what do they do when after the trIal period has ended with HSN?
2) Better yet why would HSN sell an item that does not come with any contact information and that includes the contact information from the Manufacturer’s product manual which is available on the net to read, as I am not the only person who ordered this, and was planning on gifting it. The internet is full of no contact information concerns and complaints about this specific item, and other Bistro Elite products too..
3) So please do email reply advise as to my unanswered questions, and also please advise how will you be sending that prepaid label to me? Via email so I can print it out, or through postal mail?
4) Also please advise now if both UPS ground and Postal prepaid return shipping labels will be included as they usually are when receiving items from all home shopping networks, except for some items coming from the vendor which then need more time to receive a postal or UPS Ground prepaid return shipping label.
5) Lastly if you only send a postal prepaid return label since we are elderly and home bound can you please advise if I can contact HSN and ask them to arrange a USPS postal pick up from my hands, since this item is too heavy and big to be brought in to postal without being able to drive anymore? If the item arrives with a prepaid UPS ground label I should be able to just hand it over to my UPS carrier.
Posted in Customer Service
06.25.18 12:45 PM