Making a simple greeting Card project
Hi all you card crafters. Here is a quick little tent card project that you can make with or without a die cutting machine. Just use what you have on hand for card stock and whatever you choose to decorate the card with.
You will need
Three pieces of card stock
1. 8 1/2 x 11 1/2inches cut down to 5 1/2 x 11 inches
Fold this piece of card stock in half width wise like a tent shape. to create a 5-1/2 inch x 5-1/2 inch card.
2. Cut another piece of card stock at 4-3/4 inches x 4-3/4 inches square.
3. Cut another piece of card stock at 4 inches x 4 inches.
Adhere the 4-3/4 x 4-3/4 to the front of the card.
Adhere the 4 inch x 4inch square centered on the 4-3/4 x4-3/4.
4. Use whatever stickers you have to decorate the front of the card.
For example you can write happy Easter and add a bunny sticker or draw a design etc or whatever you choose.
You can also cut out a small piece of card and write your sentiment on it and then adhere it to the inside of the card. You can also just write the sentiment inside the card. Whatever you wish to do.
This is just a basic card and can be made as fancy or as simple as you like.
Hope you have fun making your greeting card.
Your HSN friend,
- This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by CupaTea.
Here is an example of a tent card☺
As you see the three layers of card stock. then you see the docoration used on the front. With that said you can use any thing you like to decorate it with.☺
your HSN friend,
Posted in Crafts & Sewing
04.05.17 1:38 PM