Visa Checkout not working; CSRs no help
Okay, maybe someone on here can help me..? I am a first-time HSN customer, or at least that’s what I would be if it was possible for me to place an order with Visa Checkout. But that seems to be impossible. These are the measures I’ve taken so far:
1. I tried to place a Visa Checkout order on the HSN website without an HSN account. I tried with Firefox. I tried with Chrome. I tried disabling all ad-blockers, I tried deleting all cookies, and I eventually created an HSN account to see if that would help. It didn’t. Nothing works. No matter what I try, I am greeted with this message:
There was an issue with your Visa Checkout order. Please contact customer service at 1-800-685-929″
2. I started a chat session with a CSR. She told me right away that she had no idea how to help. “Call the number.” Okay, fair enough.
3. I called the above number. Again, the CSR had absolutely no idea how to help me. “Just try it again.” I had already been trying for days. She tried to explain that I need a Visa Checkout account, but I explained that I have one. I’m new to HSN, but I’m not new to Visa Checkout — I have used Visa Checkout on other sites in the past.
4. I emailed HSN. The first person to receive the email informed me that she was forwarding it to the “Senior Leadership Team.” The good news is that the “Senior Leadership Team” responded quickly. The bad news is that they told me to call customer service, this time at a different number: 1-800-284-3900.
5. I called customer service (again) at the new number. I told the CSR what my problem was, and without even mentioning that I would be transferred, he transferred me to a different CSR (in India, I think it is safe to assume). Once again, the (polite and courteous) CSR had absolutely no idea how to help me.
6. I tried to make this comment on an existing thread about Visa Checkout, but it does not appear to have been posted…??
Hopefully, a CSR on here will be more able and/or willing to assist me. If not, my next contact with HSN will be through the BBB.
VISA Checkout doesn’t work for me either. Has anyone received help yet?
This whole thing just confused me. He created an account (but he really doesn’t have one)? Guest check out not working ~ so create an account? OK.
Hello , I know how frustrated you must be feeling! The reason you are having this issue is because you do not currently have an account with HSN. Our site is currently undergoing some updates and as a result the guest checkout feature may be disabled for some shoppers. Please create an account with us before going to your cart. This should fix the issue you are having. If not please let us know!
Posted in Clearance, Special & Coupons
05.28.16 4:11 PM