XYLITOL IN INTELLIWHITE EXTREMELY POISONOUS TO DOGS
Why would they post Xylitol, an artificial sweetener that is EXTREMELY poisonous to dogs in a tooth whitener? SHOCKING. 100 percent more than they ever used before. Pet owners beware.
I had no idea so I’ll have to make sure my little doggie Does not get near the tooth whitening that I just bought . Thanks And I had no idea my Splenda was toxic to my dog . Yikes!
Like so many products… & specifically “ARTIFICIALLY SWEETENERS”… IT IS ABOUT MONEY.
Nutrasweet is TOXIC!!! (But are you using it?) So, what do they do as the public becomes “aware”…. they say NO ASPARTAME, (which is Nutrasweet)… They use i’ts “sister” product ACESULFAME knowing that most of consumers won’t realize the danger.
DON’T USE ANYTHING THAT IS NOT NATURAL. THE BODY DOES NOT RECOGNIZE ANYTHING THAT IS NOT GROWN NATURALLY ON THIS PLANET.
If you need a sweetener: USE STEVIA!. A natural plant that you can even grow & use yourself.
Many products that are made for people are seriously TOXIC… BUT THEY ARE STILL BEING SOLD & USED! (GREED & MONEY)
TRUE… GOOD INFO TO BRING UP AS “SUGAR-FREE” GUM & SO MANY THINGS HAVE XYLITOL IN THEM.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF DOGS/PETS…
The tooth whitener will be in your medicine cabinet. Be more worried about the sugar free gum and mints in purses that we leave on the floor.
I’m glad you posted this. I know about XYLITOL and dogs and try not to buy anything with that in it.
My husband has diabetes so we have to read all labels.
And another biggie that has XYLITOL is sugar free gum.
SO please read labels especially on SUGAR FREE products and be careful with what your pets can get hold of!
Posted in Beauty
07.16.16 5:39 AM