pipman | Pro 2 | 03.23.2014 2:33 PM 1 Person Smiled

While there is an old thread going in the TS section (it started in regards to some Joy sheets in 2009), anyone considering this pillow?

Cool side? Really? Will it work? Gem or snake oil?

Thoughts?

Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
PATTYF | Inspirer 3 | 03.31.2014 4:50 PM 1 Person Smiled

MsLomo wrote:

My first suggestion is that you do not start chatting up 18-year-olds and using words such as convo, peeps, props, shade, twerk, and crunk.

You forgot cra-cra :smileylol:

pipman | Pro 2 | 03.31.2014 2:11 PM 1 Person Smiled
Who Moo!

:smileyvery-happy:
MsLomo | Advisor 2 | 03.31.2014 3:16 PM 1 Person Smiled

:smileyvery-happy:  Hilarious!

MsLomo | Advisor 2 | 03.31.2014 4:43 PM 1 Person Smiled

Sharon818, did you sleep on the warm side? (Edited to add that I assumed you slept on the cool side first, but I don't know why I assumed that!) If so, how was it? I'm always searching for a good pillow that's not too hard and not too soft.  

DISGO | Inspirer 2 | 03.23.2014 6:24 PM

Thanks all for your comments.. I really was interested in buying... Now i am hesitant.... Reason i have so many pillows... Hat to buy and have another one that i can't use....

DISGO

pipman | Pro 2 | 03.23.2014 6:49 PM 1 Person Smiled

Well...I admit...I've ordered one in white.

BUT...I'm still thinking about it...I can't imagine paying 40 bucks for a pillow. And, I kept thinking that the thing looks awful big, 20" x 28". I measured all my current pillows (which are absolutely, cheapo's) and Joy's is about 3-4" bigger each direction...sheesh, would I be wrestling with this beast? Note that I took a look at the B,B and B store and many pillows are now this size...I think I like smaller.

I've got a decision to make in less than 5 hours!

DISGO | Inspirer 2 | 03.23.2014 7:04 PM

Am not sure as well... I don't feel too confident in ordering and then being disappointed... With my large collection of pillows i cam not happy with... I just checked Walmart's site and did a search for Memory Foam pillows.. They have several different price range.. In addition reviews... The cheapest one which was $15 had some good reviews..

I can always order on-line and they can send it to my store... I don't have much shopping in my area and have to travel long distance to any shopping Centers and Malls.. So I am leaning towards doing this instead of getting the TS.

Need as much comfort as I can get... Have several health issues which require this...

DISGO

pipman | Pro 2 | 03.24.2014 12:04 AM
OK...so I whimped out and cancelled. I will look forward to the comments and reviews, to see if I missed the best pillow since sliced bread OR saved the $40+, not being swayed by the pitch!
Meezergeezer | Advisor 2 | 03.23.2014 3:44 PM

is this similar to the My Pillow pillow??

At least the My Pillow pillow you can wash it - in fact they recommend it every so often..

thisgoesto11 | Inspirer 3 | 03.23.2014 3:25 PM

I think it's too expensive for a pillow. Also, it's not washable, and she's encouraging customers to use it without a cover. Yuck :womantongue:

Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Pro 2
pipman

Re: TS - Joy Mangano Comfort & Joy® MemoryCloud™ Warm & Cool Universal Pillow

Good enough...maybe I'll check them out.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
munchmeyer

My pillows arrived today....love them.  Nice and firm, just the way I like them.  Yes, they do have an odor but having purchased something similsr in the past, it goes away in about a week.

As for the pillows, the product sheet that comes along with each pillow indicates it IS suggested to use pillow cases.  The only gripe is that these will requires oversized cases such as king size.  I own a queen bed so having to buy extra king cases is going to be a pain.  But a small price to pay for a good night's sleep!!

Please use plain text.
Manager HSN
Manager
HSN

[ Edited ]

munchmeyer wrote:

My pillows arrived today....love them.  Nice and firm, just the way I like them.  Yes, they do have an odor but having purchased something similsr in the past, it goes away in about a week.

As for the pillows, the product sheet that comes along with each pillow indicates it IS suggested to use pillow cases.  The only gripe is that these will requires oversized cases such as king size.  I own a queen bed so having to buy extra king cases is going to be a pain.  But a small price to pay for a good night's sleep!!

Hello @munchmeyer and welcome to the HSN Community!

We want to help you love your pillows even more with this quick link to colorful and dreamy Pillow Covers & Shams on HSN now. 

It’s fun here!
Please use plain text.
Inside Advisor
SHARON818

I received mine (in blue) today. I'll be sleeping on it tonight. I have fibromyalgia, night sweats on occasion, stiff neck, and last night some nasty bug/spider bit me on my shoulder muscle (trapezoid?) and it's really swollen -- so this pillow is going to go through a major trial! :smileyhappy:

By the way, I have a few of the gel insert pillows and love them! I got them here on HSN. Just search pillows and you will find them. I have the ones with the blue insert but the green is supposed to be just fine too!

Please use plain text.
Pro 2
pipman

[ Edited ]
To those that just got your pillows, PLEASE, come back and share your experiences with the pillows, in case they come on special again...seems that the reviews can get pretty "ranty", so I'm sometimes suspicious unless there are over 50 reviews.

Ya, that's me...Mr. Suspicious!

:smileywink:

p.s...and thanks for the initial comments.
Please use plain text.
Inside Advisor
SHARON818

Just wanted to check in - I slept on the pillow last night - it's very comfortable. I am going to flip it and sleep on the other side tonight, then I'll be back with a review. :smileyhappy: Ask any questions that you want and I'll see if I can answer them when I've 'thoroughly" challenged this pillow!

I did want to mention, mine has absolutely NO smell. Nothing chemical, nothing at all.

Please use plain text.
Pro 2
pipman

FYI...I see that here on HSN, there is a Concierge Cool Case Pillow COVER, item 308-356 (you put your own pillow inside).

I may consider one of these, just to see how it feels.
Please use plain text.
Advisor 2
CarlosSW

pipman wrote:
FYI...I see that here on HSN, there is a Concierge Cool Case Pillow COVER, item 308-356 (you put your own pillow inside).

I may consider one of these, just to see how it feels.

Poor Pip...

In search of a good nights sleep.

Good luck, my man. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Pro 2
pipman

ROFL

I'm in my mid-life-male-crisis-phase...and am usually too danged warm at night!

Ladies? Solutions?!?!

:smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Advisor 2
MsLomo

My first suggestion is that you do not start chatting up 18-year-olds and using words such as convo, peeps, props, shade, twerk, and crunk.

Seriously, though, I suggest you see your doctor to get your hormone (e.g., testosterone) levels checked, wear natural-fiber sleepwear, keep the temperature cool in your bedroom, and restrict your consumption to no more than one (1) Bacon Bowl per day. "Mooo" says the best cure for the night fever is "more cowbell."

Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
34 Replies
03.23.2014 2:33 PM
21 Smiles
14 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...