ITZME | Inspirer 2 | 12.29.2011 1:13 AM
Wow, I couldn't believe the size of the products when they arrived today. Both scents are soft and the hydration is unbelievable. Naturally I tried both body butters and when hubby walked by he said they smelled great too. A couple of weeks ago I ordered the Korres Quercetin & Oak Flawless Finish Kit - Medium becaues it doesn't contain silcones. (I see it's no longer listed in HSN's inventory). The primer for the face and eyes feels so silky and the concealer is just perfect and doesn't roll off or crease. I almost ordered this kit from Korres direct but happened on it at HSN at a better price. Maybe HSN will bring it back soon. I'm really liking every Korres product I've bought so far!

Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
ITZME | Inspirer 2 | 12.30.2011 12:11 PM
Well, last night I used Guava shower gel and it sudsed up nicely. My skin felt smooth soft and hydrated. It's refreshing to have a product live up to what it says it'll do. I'll be a long time customer.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Inspirer 2
ITZME

Korres Guava TS

Wow, I couldn't believe the size of the products when they arrived today. Both scents are soft and the hydration is unbelievable. Naturally I tried both body butters and when hubby walked by he said they smelled great too. A couple of weeks ago I ordered the Korres Quercetin & Oak Flawless Finish Kit - Medium becaues it doesn't contain silcones. (I see it's no longer listed in HSN's inventory). The primer for the face and eyes feels so silky and the concealer is just perfect and doesn't roll off or crease. I almost ordered this kit from Korres direct but happened on it at HSN at a better price. Maybe HSN will bring it back soon. I'm really liking every Korres product I've bought so far!

Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
ITZME

RE: Korres Guava TS

Well, last night I used Guava shower gel and it sudsed up nicely. My skin felt smooth soft and hydrated. It's refreshing to have a product live up to what it says it'll do. I'll be a long time customer.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
1 Replies
12.29.2011 1:13 AM
0 Smiles
1 in Conversation

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...