KERIGA | Inspirer 1 | 06.09.2013 3:52 PM

Sunday's (06.09.2013) TS, the IMAN & JOY Iconic Quilted "Fashionably Functional" Bag with Removable Bracelet, item #257-328, is beautiful and appears to be extremely functional. It remains to be seen whether its construction and the quality of the man-made material holds up and meets one's expectations of the advertised value.

What was intolerable, however, was Joy Mangano's incessant chatter, manic screeching and constant interrupting that was extremely rude to both Iman and the host. Why won't the HSN producers rein her in and restrict these disrespectful outbursts? Hasn't anyone, at any point in her life, informed Mangano that her attempts to dominate every discussion are impolite, boorish and extremely off-putting?

While HSN has sold thousands of these handbags, I wonder how many people refused to purchase the TS simply because of Mangano's discourteous and totally off-putting behaviour?

Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
ltvo5 | Admirer 3 | 06.10.2013 10:39 AM
I saw that presentation, too. I thought if they had any integrity, Joy or Shanon should have put the caller in touch with customer service to correct the problem especially after they praised their 10 year warranty on Joy's luggage. That should tell you a lot about HSN, Shanon, Joy, etc.
emorys | New Friend | 06.10.2013 3:22 AM
OMG!!!!!!!! Did anyone else see Joy and Shannon and the "1st class world traveler" who had 3 sets along with other sets she purchased for friends? She said, " I can't believe you received the Good Housekeep seal for the luggage? Joy replied "yes, It's very difficult to get" and then the caller said "well it it didn't hold up well at all!" Then they cut her off and said "thank you so much and goodbye my darling!"

Really funny moment. :d/ =d>

=d> OH MY GOD I was "window shopping" on my ipad on my bed and when that happened they brushed her off so fast I probably looked so dumbfounded and said, Did that caller just DISS Joy Mangano?! I haven't logged in to my HSN account in mooonths, but had to when I saw someone else heard what I did. I know silly junk happens on home shopping, if you know what The Soup is you know they have a whole thing dedicated to Tales From Home Shopping which is so funny, they show Shawn from QVC a lot hahaha.

Honestly though, they were quick on their toes. Despite Shannon's.. ditziness, she did her job, a lot better than I thought she could. A lot better than the phone screener lmao. Whoever that caller was, you are my hero. You got past the HSN minions and faced the dragon that is Joy Mangano. You wIll be remembered for your bravery, and hilarity.
bdbettyb | Admirer | 06.10.2013 1:48 AM
OMG!!!!!!!! Did anyone else see Joy and Shannon and the "1st class world traveler" who had 3 sets along with other sets she purchased for friends? She said, " I can't believe you received the Good Housekeep seal for the luggage? Joy replied "yes, It's very difficult to get" and then the caller said "well it it didn't hold up well at all!" Then they cut her off and said "thank you so much and goodbye my darling!"

boodlemum | Pro 1 | 06.09.2013 9:03 PM
Always thought that watching Joy would make for a good drinking game. Take a drink every time Joy finishes a complete sentence....

...no, wait a minute, that's if you want to stay sober..

Actually, I like most of Joy's stuff, but she is difficult to watch.
lucyvanpelt88 | Admirer 3 | 06.09.2013 8:34 PM
I, too, like some of Joy's products but good grief!! It has been hard watching the show. She seems more talkative during these shows than I've seen/heard. I do like the bag but it looks like luggage to me. Also, I don't know how lthe straps would hold up especially if the bag is filled up - seems like too much weight for it. One of the reasons I like it is the many compartments. Eager to see the reviews - hope everyone who ordered will be satisfied.
VALSUE | New Friend | 06.09.2013 8:18 PM
ldolphin | Admirer 1 | 06.09.2013 8:14 PM
100% agree that Joy has to SHUT HER MOUTH!
MaryWorth | Inspirer 1 | 06.09.2013 5:14 PM
I think the TS is very attractive. I noticed that Joy had trouble keeping that zip top from popping up on the white bag while she was holding it. I think it's because the bag was empty, so my guess is the top stays flat only if it's got a lot of stuff in it. Hard to beat the price, especially if the bag holds up over time.
VALSUE | New Friend | 06.09.2013 4:08 PM
I came on the site to see if I was the only one annoyed by Joy. She is so rude and is constantly taking over the demonstration. I do like some of her products and i am sure she is a nice woman but she talks to loud, fast and won't let anyone else talk. If you watch it she is just waiting to jump in and take over all the time. I never come on here to criticize others but she really is out of control. I feel for Iman and the hosts who are putting up with her behavior. I think Keriga said it perfectly.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Inspirer 1
KERIGA

IMAN & JOY Iconic Quilted "Fashionably Functional" Bag (#257-328)

Sunday's (06.09.2013) TS, the IMAN & JOY Iconic Quilted "Fashionably Functional" Bag with Removable Bracelet, item #257-328, is beautiful and appears to be extremely functional. It remains to be seen whether its construction and the quality of the man-made material holds up and meets one's expectations of the advertised value.

What was intolerable, however, was Joy Mangano's incessant chatter, manic screeching and constant interrupting that was extremely rude to both Iman and the host. Why won't the HSN producers rein her in and restrict these disrespectful outbursts? Hasn't anyone, at any point in her life, informed Mangano that her attempts to dominate every discussion are impolite, boorish and extremely off-putting?

While HSN has sold thousands of these handbags, I wonder how many people refused to purchase the TS simply because of Mangano's discourteous and totally off-putting behaviour?

Please use plain text.
New Friend
VALSUE

RE: IMAN & JOY Iconic Quilted "Fashionably Functional" Bag (#257-328)

I came on the site to see if I was the only one annoyed by Joy. She is so rude and is constantly taking over the demonstration. I do like some of her products and i am sure she is a nice woman but she talks to loud, fast and won't let anyone else talk. If you watch it she is just waiting to jump in and take over all the time. I never come on here to criticize others but she really is out of control. I feel for Iman and the hosts who are putting up with her behavior. I think Keriga said it perfectly.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
MaryWorth

I think the TS is very attractive. I noticed that Joy had trouble keeping that zip top from popping up on the white bag while she was holding it. I think it's because the bag was empty, so my guess is the top stays flat only if it's got a lot of stuff in it. Hard to beat the price, especially if the bag holds up over time.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
ldolphin

100% agree that Joy has to SHUT HER MOUTH!
Please use plain text.
New Friend
VALSUE

Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
lucyvanpelt88

I, too, like some of Joy's products but good grief!! It has been hard watching the show. She seems more talkative during these shows than I've seen/heard. I do like the bag but it looks like luggage to me. Also, I don't know how lthe straps would hold up especially if the bag is filled up - seems like too much weight for it. One of the reasons I like it is the many compartments. Eager to see the reviews - hope everyone who ordered will be satisfied.
Please use plain text.
Pro 1
boodlemum

Always thought that watching Joy would make for a good drinking game. Take a drink every time Joy finishes a complete sentence....

...no, wait a minute, that's if you want to stay sober..

Actually, I like most of Joy's stuff, but she is difficult to watch.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
bdbettyb

Please use plain text.
New Friend
emorys

=d> OH MY GOD I was "window shopping" on my ipad on my bed and when that happened they brushed her off so fast I probably looked so dumbfounded and said, Did that caller just DISS Joy Mangano?! I haven't logged in to my HSN account in mooonths, but had to when I saw someone else heard what I did. I know silly junk happens on home shopping, if you know what The Soup is you know they have a whole thing dedicated to Tales From Home Shopping which is so funny, they show Shawn from QVC a lot hahaha.

Honestly though, they were quick on their toes. Despite Shannon's.. ditziness, she did her job, a lot better than I thought she could. A lot better than the phone screener lmao. Whoever that caller was, you are my hero. You got past the HSN minions and faced the dragon that is Joy Mangano. You wIll be remembered for your bravery, and hilarity.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
ltvo5

I saw that presentation, too. I thought if they had any integrity, Joy or Shanon should have put the caller in touch with customer service to correct the problem especially after they praised their 10 year warranty on Joy's luggage. That should tell you a lot about HSN, Shanon, Joy, etc.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
9 Replies
06.09.2013 3:52 PM
0 Smiles
9 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...