New Friend
ddarcie

Coupon not working

I wan emailed a coupon code fron HSN for $20 off $40. Here's the details:

* This Coupon is a single item offer and is valid for $20 off your next purchase of $40 or more from HSN.COM. Coupon number is non-transferable and can only be used once by its recipient. Coupons must be applied when order is placed. Excludes shipping & handling, sales tax, Todays Special, This Day Only offers, and clearance items and can only be applied to the first shipment of AutoShip items. The use of this coupon may disqualify the order from inclusion in other promotional offers or discounts. Coupons cannot be applied to or combined with other coupons. Coupon is not valid for items purchased through Shop by Remote or Shoebuy.com and cannot be used for Electronics, Toys, Fitness, Furniture, Cricut, or HSN Gift Cards. We reserve the right to cancel orders when unexpected coupon system errors occur or in the case of abuse, misuse or fraud in connection with the coupon number. Offer is valid 4/1/2012 - 6/30/2012.

My order contains 6 crafts items, 2 of which are not electronic or Cricut and total over $40.00. The entire order was $96.00 before shipping. The coupon does not seem to work. Any ideas???:-({|= :-({|=
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
rena347

RE: Coupon not working

The coupon works for a single item and it seems you are combining 6 items? You need to have one item in your order that costs over $40.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
AntonioM

How can I get cupons or a discount When I buy from HSN?
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
peachy24

Accidentally posted twice. See my post below for coupons....
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
peachy24

If you type "coupons" in the HSN search bar you will see this...

New Customer Coupons:

If you've never shopped at HSN.com before, here's your chance to save on your first purchase.

Free S&H for new customers on first purchase single item within the same order with a max saving of $25.
Use Coupon #FREESHNEWQ212 at checkout. see details.

15% off for new customer – first purchase single Item within same order with a max savings of $75.
Use Coupon #15OFFNEWQ212 at checkout.

New or Repeat Customer Coupons:

If you're new to HSN or have shopped with us before, here's your chance to get in on extra savings in your favorite stores.

Crafts
$5 off your crafts purchase of $25 or more. Use Coupon #5OFFCRAFTSQ212 at checkout.

Beauty
$5 off your beauty purchase of $25 or more. Use Coupon #5OFFBEAUTYQ212 at checkout.

Home
$10 off your home purchase of $100 or more. Use Coupon #10OFFHOMEQ212 at checkout.

Jewelry
Free S&H on jewelry purchase of $50 or more. Use Coupon #FREESHJEWELRYQ212 at checkout.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
Valerie923

I got the same coupon code and it somehow got lost from my email into cyber land... When I contacted customer service they didn't have a clue what I was talking about... I am very disappointed that I didn't get to use the coupon.. I will have to purchase my item elsewhere.
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.