nanben | Admirer | 11.27.2011 12:11 AM
HI, Does anyone have the Andrew Lessman 25% off any of his items coupon number? It came with his special value last month. I know he said you can use it as often as you want, and you can also share it. It is good for 11-15 to 12-20. Thanks
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
bbb18 | New Friend | 01.07.2012 7:43 PM
I Need To Spend HUGE $$$ On Andrew Lessman (Dr's Orders) & Would
REALLY Appreciate % OFF Coupon Code ASAP.
Thanks ! ! !

bbb18

(this is my 1st post anywhere ever)!
Michaelsd | Admirer 2 | 12.15.2011 10:17 PM
:d/ Thanks for the Coupon..I saved $25.00 !!!:d/
rena347 | Inspirer 3 | 11.27.2011 4:19 AM
ESM, thanks so much for posting the Andrew Lessman coupon code! I had forgotten all about the coupon. I needed to order the secure meal replacement. It already had free shipping and with the 25% coupon code, I saved another $18.72.
nanben | Admirer | 11.27.2011 12:32 AM
Thanks so much ESM. I need to order some vitamins, and they cost so much. This will really help. Nancy
ESM | Admirer | 11.27.2011 12:31 AM
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer
nanben

Andrew Lessman 25% coupon code

HI, Does anyone have the Andrew Lessman 25% off any of his items coupon number? It came with his special value last month. I know he said you can use it as often as you want, and you can also share it. It is good for 11-15 to 12-20. Thanks
Please use plain text.
ESM Admirer
Admirer
ESM

RE: Andrew Lessman 25% coupon code

Please use plain text.
Admirer
nanben

Thanks so much ESM. I need to order some vitamins, and they cost so much. This will really help. Nancy
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 3
rena347

ESM, thanks so much for posting the Andrew Lessman coupon code! I had forgotten all about the coupon. I needed to order the secure meal replacement. It already had free shipping and with the 25% coupon code, I saved another $18.72.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Michaelsd

:d/ Thanks for the Coupon..I saved $25.00 !!!:d/
Please use plain text.
New Friend
bbb18

I Need To Spend HUGE $$$ On Andrew Lessman (Dr's Orders) & Would
REALLY Appreciate % OFF Coupon Code ASAP.
Thanks ! ! !

bbb18

(this is my 1st post anywhere ever)!
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
5 Replies
11.27.2011 12:11 AM
0 Smiles
5 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...