kris549 | New Friend | 01.09.2014 2:58 AM

Where or why hasnt todd been on hsn?

Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Pipieran | New Friend | 05.24.2015 6:38 AM
Todd moved to Shop Nbc/Evine
HSN | Manager | 01.09.2014 11:12 AM

kris549 wrote:

Sadly, we don't have any information on the availability of Todd's Greenpans at this time, @kris549, but we do have some other cookware here that may fit your needs.  

kaching | Admirer | 01.09.2014 7:11 AM

Not sure why he has not been on, but I have  one of his pans and i really like it.

Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend

todd english

Admirer

Re: todd english

Not sure why he has not been on, but I have  one of his pans and i really like it.

Manager HSN
Manager

kris549 wrote:

Sadly, we don't have any information on the availability of Todd's Greenpans at this time, @kris549, but we do have some other cookware here that may fit your needs.  

It’s fun here!
New Friend

Todd moved to Shop Nbc/Evine
Conversation Stats
3 Replies
01.09.2014 2:58 AM
0 Smiles
4 in Conversation

It's Fun Here, More Information

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...