kris549 | New Friend | 01.09.2014 2:58 AM

Where or why hasnt todd been on hsn?

Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
HSN | Manager | 01.09.2014 11:12 AM

kris549 wrote:

Sadly, we don't have any information on the availability of Todd's Greenpans at this time, @kris549, but we do have some other cookware here that may fit your needs.  

kaching | Admirer | 01.09.2014 7:11 AM

Not sure why he has not been on, but I have  one of his pans and i really like it.

Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend
kris549

todd english

Please use plain text.
Admirer
kaching

Re: todd english

Not sure why he has not been on, but I have  one of his pans and i really like it.

Please use plain text.
Manager HSN
Manager
HSN

Re: todd english

kris549 wrote:

Sadly, we don't have any information on the availability of Todd's Greenpans at this time, @kris549, but we do have some other cookware here that may fit your needs.  

It’s fun here!
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
2 Replies
01.09.2014 2:58 AM
0 Smiles
3 in Conversation

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...