DFTX | Admirer 2 | 11.11.2009 6:55 PM
I wanted to order an item of clothing but I noticed that it is on
"waitlist"....I have never gotten anything on waitlist before so please tell me how it works?
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
devia | Inspirer 1 | 11.12.2009 4:44 PM
yes usually it dosen't take long on waitlist to get the item...i do that a lot..
LOBO1 | Admirer 3 | 11.11.2009 7:48 PM
Hi DFTX.
They have your order ready to go,so if someone cancles or does not pay, they bill and ship to you, within 45 days.

I once put an item on wait list.The next day, I had reconsidered and tried to cancle but it was too late...the item was billed and shipped right after I added it to the waitlist. Sooooooo be sure you really want the thing....LOL

I won't do that again !
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 2
DFTX

Waitlist

I wanted to order an item of clothing but I noticed that it is on
"waitlist"....I have never gotten anything on waitlist before so please tell me how it works?
When I get tired of shopping, I just sit down and try on shoes
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
LOBO1

RE: Waitlist

Hi DFTX.
They have your order ready to go,so if someone cancles or does not pay, they bill and ship to you, within 45 days.

I once put an item on wait list.The next day, I had reconsidered and tried to cancle but it was too late...the item was billed and shipped right after I added it to the waitlist. Sooooooo be sure you really want the thing....LOL

I won't do that again !
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Faith sees the invisible,believes the incredible and receives the impossible.
Anonymous
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
devia

RE: Waitlist

yes usually it dosen't take long on waitlist to get the item...i do that a lot..
"smile it's free"!!! "gotta -love-it" !!!!
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
2 Replies
11.11.2009 6:55 PM
0 Smiles
3 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...