JAKESNAMI | Admirer 3 | 03.08.2011 4:37 PM
I hate when they do this. I was tracking my package and it arrived at my local UPS facility, meaning it would have been delivered today. Then I get a note that it was "transferred to the USPS and to allow 1-2 additional days." Not a biggie, but I paid for UPS delivery, not some weird hybrid Uncle Sam snail mail.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
AQUAFINA | Inspirer 2 | 03.12.2011 8:45 PM
It's a partnership between UPS and USPS. It has nothing to do with HSN or QVC per se. It's any company that uses UPS. I get some packages delivered by UPS and some USPS.
rena347 | Inspirer 3 | 03.09.2011 4:59 AM
I wouldn't mind this UPS/USPS process so much if it happened with a shipping price decrease but unfortunatly the shipping costs only seem to increase.
LEXICODY | Admirer 2 | 03.09.2011 4:31 AM
I don't like that either. QVC does the same thing.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 3
JAKESNAMI

UPS to USPS delivery slows down package arrival

I hate when they do this. I was tracking my package and it arrived at my local UPS facility, meaning it would have been delivered today. Then I get a note that it was "transferred to the USPS and to allow 1-2 additional days." Not a biggie, but I paid for UPS delivery, not some weird hybrid Uncle Sam snail mail.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
LEXICODY

RE: UPS to USPS delivery slows down package arrival

I don't like that either. QVC does the same thing.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 3
rena347

I wouldn't mind this UPS/USPS process so much if it happened with a shipping price decrease but unfortunatly the shipping costs only seem to increase.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
AQUAFINA

It's a partnership between UPS and USPS. It has nothing to do with HSN or QVC per se. It's any company that uses UPS. I get some packages delivered by UPS and some USPS.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
3 Replies
03.08.2011 4:37 PM
1 Smiles
4 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...