mechanical | Admirer 2 | 07.27.2009 12:42 PM
i if i purchase a product on HSN, can i do the "UPS Track Order"?
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
mookie9 | New Friend | Monday

1ZW677***********

**** Edited by HSN - Removed Personal Information ****

HSN_Ryan | Manager | Monday

mookie9, your expected delivery date is 12/23. After looking at your order, I have a feeling it won't arrive until 12/24. 

maryb8 | New Friend | 10.30.2014 11:20 AM

where is my pkg. with tracking order # xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

**Edited by HSN: Removed tracking number to comply with HSN Community Guidelines.**

HSN_Kyle | Manager | 10.30.2014 11:30 AM

@maryb8, I'll be glad to check on your order for you.  Can you send me a Private Message with the order number you're inquiring about?  

Lizzie818 | Maven 1 | 07.12.2014 1:24 PM

Whenever I've ordered from HSN, I have been able to get a tracking number under order status no matter how it was shipped.  I don't have any outstanding orders right now, so I can't tell you exactly where I found it.  HSN shows pretty much what UPS or FedEx shows, but I usually use the number to double check.  Also, if it is shipped UPS Surepost, the UPS tracking site will give you the USPS tracking number, too.

bingobaby2 | New Friend | 07.12.2014 1:03 PM

I purchased a product on hsn how can i get a tracking number

mechanical | Admirer 2 | 07.27.2009 8:45 PM
If you purchase a product from HSN, under "My Account" and then "Order Status," if it says "Track Order" to the right of the purchased item, I think that means it was sent UPS, but if you click on that "Track Order," there isn't a tracking number. I suppose you could call Customer Service to see if they can track it. If there isn't a "Track Order" to the right of your order, that means the item has been sent U.S. Postal Service, so be prepared to wait a while before it gets to you.

You didn't ask this, so you probably already know that when you return an item using the HSN EZ Return label (or returning yourself via UPS), there is a tracking number on the label that you should keep a copy of, and that way you can track if it's reached HSN.
Thank you!
HSN_Erica | Manager | 07.12.2014 5:23 PM

bingobaby2, anytime you place an order with us we always provide a tracking number. We know how important it is to know when your package will arrive! You will receive the tracking number via email when the order ships out. You can also find it listed under "Order Status". If you have questions about a specific order you can reach out to us with the order number by sending a Private Message.

MOMSKA | Admirer 3 | 07.27.2009 8:20 PM
I've never done this, but if you have the return tracking number on your UPS receipt I would go to the UPS web site and try to track it that way. It should work. To the best of my knowledge, there is no way to track a return on the HSN web site because until they get it back they don't know you are returning the item.

Sorry, mechanical, I misread your question but the other ladies answered your question.
MsLomo | Advisor 2 | 07.27.2009 5:47 PM
WHOOOPS! I just tested this in my own account, and I stand corrected! When I click on "Track Order," there IS a tracking number and shipping info. Whoa - nice!
MsLomo | Advisor 2 | 07.27.2009 5:44 PM
If you purchase a product from HSN, under "My Account" and then "Order Status," if it says "Track Order" to the right of the purchased item, I think that means it was sent UPS, but if you click on that "Track Order," there isn't a tracking number. I suppose you could call Customer Service to see if they can track it. If there isn't a "Track Order" to the right of your order, that means the item has been sent U.S. Postal Service, so be prepared to wait a while before it gets to you.

You didn't ask this, so you probably already know that when you return an item using the HSN EZ Return label (or returning yourself via UPS), there is a tracking number on the label that you should keep a copy of, and that way you can track if it's reached HSN.
JAG70 | Admirer 3 | 07.27.2009 1:39 PM

Yes you can. If you get a comfimation of ship,it has the link for tracking.
MOMSKA | Admirer 3 | 07.27.2009 1:36 PM
I've never done this, but if you have the return tracking number on your UPS receipt I would go to the UPS web site and try to track it that way. It should work. To the best of my knowledge, there is no way to track a return on the HSN web site because until they get it back they don't know you are returning the item.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 2
mechanical

Track Order

Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
MOMSKA

RE: Track Order

Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
JAG70

Yes you can. If you get a comfimation of ship,it has the link for tracking.
Please use plain text.
Advisor 2
MsLomo

Please use plain text.
Advisor 2
MsLomo

WHOOOPS! I just tested this in my own account, and I stand corrected! When I click on "Track Order," there IS a tracking number and shipping info. Whoa - nice!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
MOMSKA

Sorry, mechanical, I misread your question but the other ladies answered your question.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
mechanical

Thank you!
Please use plain text.
New Friend
bingobaby2

Re: Track Order

I purchased a product on hsn how can i get a tracking number

Please use plain text.
Maven 1
Lizzie818

Re: Track Order

[ Edited ]

Whenever I've ordered from HSN, I have been able to get a tracking number under order status no matter how it was shipped.  I don't have any outstanding orders right now, so I can't tell you exactly where I found it.  HSN shows pretty much what UPS or FedEx shows, but I usually use the number to double check.  Also, if it is shipped UPS Surepost, the UPS tracking site will give you the USPS tracking number, too.

Please use plain text.
Manager
HSN_Erica

Re: RE: Track Order

bingobaby2, anytime you place an order with us we always provide a tracking number. We know how important it is to know when your package will arrive! You will receive the tracking number via email when the order ships out. You can also find it listed under "Order Status". If you have questions about a specific order you can reach out to us with the order number by sending a Private Message.

Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
13 Replies
07.27.2009 12:42 PM
0 Smiles
11 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...