Admirer 2
OKIEGAL

The Best Fudge I've Ever Made/Had.

For the past 30 years or so, I've been making that same old "Fantasy Fudge" from the back of the marshmallow fluff jar. This year, I wanted something different and came across a recipe for "Country House Fudge". It is on the Allrecipes (usual before and after) website. It's very rich and extremely smooth. It makes 2 9 x 13 pans of fudge. It's not cheap to make -- the ingredients cost me about $30, but it does make two pans. The most expensive ingredient is that you have to use 16 oz. of Germans Sweet Chocolate -- that stuff is pricey! But, you will end up with glorious fudge.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
ohboy

RE: The Best Fudge I've Ever Made/Had.

Oh thanks OKIEGAL, that sounds so good, not to mention I have a really large family and would need two pans anyway! I will go and get the recipie and again, thanks!
Conservative and Pro Life Forever. God and values are what matter to me in this life, and I am thankful for the freedom to express it.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
DFTX

Sounds really good. I've got a recipe for a fudge that tastes like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and also a Cashew Crunch recipe thats kinda like peanut brittle but more buttery and not as sweet. If anyone wants to try it, I'll post them.
When I get tired of shopping, I just sit down and try on shoes
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
GardenMama

Fudge! Did you have to mention fudge? I LOVE fudge. OKIEGAL, that is a GREAT web site. I have been doing them for years. I love where you can have your own recipe box. This fudge sounds good. I was looking in the stores the other day and fudge has went up like every thing else.
Thank you!=8>
Happiness grows at our own firesides, and is not to be picked in strangers' gardens.
Douglas Jerrold
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Berkely

I have been using the fantasy recipe for fudge too, last year I didn't do it because I was bored with it. I will try this recipe this year. Thank you for posting it.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Fireant13

For the past 30 years or so, I've been making that same old "Fantasy Fudge" from the back of the marshmallow fluff jar. This year, I wanted something different and came across a recipe for "Country House Fudge". It is on the Allrecipes (usual before and after) website. It's very rich and extremely smooth. It makes 2 9 x 13 pans of fudge. It's not cheap to make -- the ingredients cost me about $30, but it does make two pans. The most expensive ingredient is that you have to use 16 oz. of Germans Sweet Chocolate -- that stuff is pricey! But, you will end up with glorious fudge.

Is this fudge legal on the Weight Watcher's diet?
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
BREE

Is this fudge legal on the Weight Watcher's diet?

Fireant, If it is, it probably doesn' taste like fudge. ;-);
"Do what you feel in your heart to be right - for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be d a m n e d if you do, and d a m n e d if you don't." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Fireant13

My mother warned me about recipes like this!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
CAINEY

Yes please post the recipe for reeses peanut butter fudge...please and thank you..
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
serfina

thanx okeigal. i'll be making this fudge instead of the fantasy fudge this year.
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.