New Friend
joanptown

RE: Rhonda Shear (models)

Ms Lomo ...I'm sure you take great personal pride in playing "Devil's Advocate" to nearly every post you find the slightest disagreement with on these forums,it's quite 'noble' of you.Additionally,your running total of over 1400 posts would seem to be much more troll-like,than a new poster such as myself with barely 4 under my belt.

Moreover,I'm certain those 1400+ posts are of the same snide,arrogant,self-serving and worthless nature...a consummate waste of pixels and broadband.There are probably several very good reasons why you make this statement "And no way would I do it, even if it's TONS of extra money!" ...which would also explain the 'Ms' in Ms Lomo.

Ms Lomo you sound like a woefully-trite and unsophisticated person,who spends your time defending the indefensible and trolling HSN forums (over 1400 times)...lamentable indeed.The temptation to urge you to gett a life, would appear wayyyy too late in coming and entirely-pointless, so I will digress.I would,however,like to remind or inform you,that just because you -can- reply to someone elses' posts (over 1400 times) doesn't mean you should.If you represent the average HSN customer,it is little wonder the quality of their shows and products have declined so rapidly...you can't sell silk hats to 'pigs'.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
willcall

I enjoy Rhonda's products and her shows and I think her models do a great job, just goes to show you can not please everyone. I think there is always room for suggestions nothing wrong with that but I don't think insults are called for especially when they aren't true. I think Rhonda is always working hard to make improvements in her products. I will continue to purchase from Rhonda and I appreciate the hard work that she does and the great products that She and HSN brings to me. I say keep up the good work girl's and hsn . THANKS =d>
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
EVE31

Hey Joan. I have always felt that everyone is entitled to their opinion, but NOT at the expense of another. How could you possible sign your post "Respectfully"? There was no respect in what you had to say.
If you saw every show than you would know that Rhonda has other models on. ALL her models are beautiful and do a GREAT job. She varies shapes and sizes and ages of the models. Why would you want to jepordize their bread & butter? Your words are hateful and you should be ashamed of yourself!
This is 2010...soon to be 2011. It's not the 80's anymore! Styles change. Rhonda works hard to keep up with the supply and demand for women of ALL sizes. Are you saying that a full-figuered woman cannot look sexy too?
What do you care about who the models are? You're supposed to be looking at the garments! If you want "sexy" check out her new BANDEAU BRA.
You can't come back to me and say I've posted alot because I haven't.
But I had to defend my Rhonda Shear. That's the only reason I'm replying to your ludicrous post.[-x
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
Topaz444

To 'joanptown':

My condolences to you dear, for whatever circumstances in life, caused you to have such a grating personality.. Although I suspect you would never admit to anything less than a perfect, always fabulous existence, if underwear models are your biggest problem; & clearly it must me, alluding to your tirade thereof. Someone needs a life, INDEED -- Of course, in your full statement to another poster, you couldn't resist nasty caveats to that term -- please realize in doing so, they are indicative of what YOU are all about, not her.

BTW, no one is impressed with your inclusion of polysyllabic wording; & we can recognize the difference between an educated person with an expanded vocabulary, vs a pompous a_ _ throwing words around. My guess in your case: You have a 'Far Side Learn a New Word a Day' calendar, & seek out places in your text to interject them. That said, I'll correct myself on one point -- yes, you do make an impression -- just not of the type you struggle so, to create.

Bottom Line: Given your long-winded, redundant complaints about RS, plus the abrasive manner to the responses -- that you're a pretentious, bitter, shallow, & VERY caustic person, is not a difficult conclusion to draw about you. Really, it's sad... Oh, if you feel compelled to lash out at me as well -- to reiterate, we've got your number, you are quite transparent; & all your nastiness is ONLY a reflection of yourself -- NOBODY ELSE. Got it? Good. Now, don't go away mad, just kindly go away.

Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
justwanthelp

Ladies, please please please, what I have learned through the years, is to ignore people like "joan". Just pretend "her" posts are not even there. Simply report them as inappropriate, and limit your replies to all the wonderful ladies here, all of us who are respectful of each other. We can have a great forum if we just choose to respond to only those who are respectful.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 3
MsLomo

justwanthelp, I think you are correct about ignoring. Having said that, I personally very much appreciated reading the posts from the wonderful ladies on this thread!! ;-);
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
justwanthelp

justwanthelp, I think you are correct about ignoring. Having said that, I personally very much appreciated reading the posts from the wonderful ladies on this thread!! ;-);

(((hugs))) Well, see there, we can enjoy each other's posts and enjoy our time here, and just ignore someone who is disrespectful. (((hugs)))

BTW, I do think I would get in front of that TV camera for the right price! haha.. I mean, if it would pay off my mortgage, lol, I might do it.:d/ :-$
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 3
MsLomo

:smileyvery-happy:
And thanks for the hugs!!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
Topaz444

As a general rule, I do agree it's probably best to ignore this sort of person. In fact, this was the first time I've chimed in, upon observing a disagreement involving other posters. And for very good reason; it went well beyond a simple disagreement in this case. The things Joan said were vile, to include name-calling (pigs, trolls...) & her manner overall was atrocious. SHE IS A BULLY. I would no more ignore her actions toward others anymore than I would another bully, i.e., if I'd been in attendance at the high schools where some of these horror stories have taken place / been in the news. Enough is enough, wherever the venue this behavior manifests itself.

While I do not intend to spar with 'joan' regardless of any comeback she may post -- that is because I've already made it clear how what she says only reflects on her, thus 'nuf said TO her. I made an exception to intervene, and I stand by my comments 100%.

MsLomo, I'm glad you appreciated parts of this thread. Take Care
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
EVE31

Topaz444...BRAVO! You are such an eloquent writer! And by the way...I love your name. Topaz is my birthstone, and 444 is my favorite #. It's the sign of "Angels". Also on my license plate! =d>
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.