AmandaOhio | Admirer 1 | 02.23.2010 4:09 PM
I tried to post a customer review for a Net10 phone I bought from HSN but I could not. I think it's past the deadline.
I wanted to warn shoppers that Net10 has very bad - almost non-existent - customer service. If you call during the day you NEVER get through, getting messages to call back another time, but this message is all the time. Finally in the wee hours of night I was able to get through. Then I sent an email to ask more questions. It is 3 days later and no one has answered me. I did a search for Net10 complaints and found many other people have experienced this problem with Net10 customer service. Please be aware of this exasperating problem of lack of customer service. HSN should not be selling Net10 phones until and unless they dramatically improve their customer service. The presentation is dishonest when they promiser customer service.
And there is no user manual on the Net10 site either.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
hoosiergirl2007 | Admirer 3 | 03.20.2010 3:23 AM
i have learned my lesson....NEVER, EVER buy a Gateway/Acer product especially from HSN.....both companies failed me horribly!!!!!

sorry, that this is O/T to this thread, but i intend to warn everyone about the fiasco i found myself in with this large transaction.....

*see the Electronic thread*
JequelinJones | Admirer 2 | 03.19.2010 1:55 AM
There aren't many businesses nowadays that have good CS, unfortunately.
Realdeal | Admirer 2 | 03.17.2010 6:22 PM
I tried to post a customer review for a Net10 phone I bought from HSN but I could not. I think it's past the deadline.
I wanted to warn shoppers that Net10 has very bad - almost non-existent - customer service. If you call during the day you NEVER get through, getting messages to call back another time, but this message is all the time. Finally in the wee hours of night I was able to get through. Then I sent an email to ask more questions. It is 3 days later and no one has answered me. I did a search for Net10 complaints and found many other people have experienced this problem with Net10 customer service. Please be aware of this exasperating problem of lack of customer service. HSN should not be selling Net10 phones until and unless they dramatically improve their customer service. The presentation is dishonest when they promiser customer service.
Hi AmandaOhio, I just wanted to give you a little giggle because someone just wrote on my reply (about the trac phone, which I too wanted to warn people about it) and said that my "problem" was my "customer error". I am glad she had a good experience with the phone but at the same time, I am glad I am not the only one who went through bad CS and misrepresentation. As the saying goes,"You can lead a thirsty horse to water, it does not mean it will drink it!! Good day to you!=8>
Sascha | Admirer 2 | 02.25.2010 5:33 PM
Yes, I have been buying airtime directly from the Net10 website.....and I have to say they're good about sending email reminders in plenty of time; however, I did expect them (HSN) to continue to carry the airtime cards for a refillable airtime phone they sell. I rarely go out and shop from home for just about everything,(a lot of it from HSN).

Realdeal | Admirer 2 | 02.25.2010 1:41 PM
I have a Net10 phone I bought from HSN and I've been buying the airtime cards here every 60 days, until they recently stopped carrying them. I haven't really needed to contact customer service, yet....but it was a lot more convenient to just buy the airtime cards here. [-((I put this complaint under product suggestions like 2 months ago.)
You can buy the airtime cards directly from net10 on their website. Riteaid also sell them. You might be better off getting a new phone.
Realdeal | Admirer 2 | 02.25.2010 1:34 PM
I TOTALLY AGREE!!! I puchased a NET 10 phone from HSN and decided to go on one of there monthly plans. Sometimes my phone did not work. I could not dial out. I would call customer service every single month to remind them I was on a monthly uniterrupted plan- you know the one where they charge you out of your account each month.I would be on the phone sometimes for up to an hour or so, trying to have them fix the problem. This went on for MONTHS until I said enough is enough. So I got off their monthly plan and puchased their prepaid phone cards. On top of that I had to puchase another phone fron another company. Now I only use the net 10 phone for emergencies only. I am sorry you are having problems. I am with Cricket now. I am NEVER puchasing another phone from net 10 ever again!!!! NO offense to any foreigners but they should get American workers to speak ENGLISH CLEARLY. I could not understand a word they were saying. GOOD luck, I hope you find a solution.
Sascha | Admirer 2 | 02.24.2010 11:55 PM
I have a Net10 phone I bought from HSN and I've been buying the airtime cards here every 60 days, until they recently stopped carrying them. I haven't really needed to contact customer service, yet....but it was a lot more convenient to just buy the airtime cards here. [-((I put this complaint under product suggestions like 2 months ago.)
MOMSKA | Admirer 3 | 02.24.2010 10:34 AM
Speaking of bogus proucts, I purchased the XM radio in Nov for $150 and having until 31 Jan to return it, I waited to activate it until Jan and when I did, I was told there was "no free 30 days of service" as advertised by the show hosts. She actually argued with me that they have never offered a "free" 30 days even for HSN customers. I signed up for the lifetime fee of over $500 at $125 a month until it is paid. Sad part is, I haven't been able to get a signal since I set it up. I was so hoping to be able to listen to the old programs from the past and don't know what to do. I've called them to resend the signal a couple of times, but still nothing. Before I signed up I looked for reviews and there were none. I should have known then that there was a problem.
GardenMama | Admirer 2 | 02.23.2010 4:16 PM
I am sorry you are having problems. Net10 is owned by Tracfone. Tracfone has lousy CS too. Google the name of your phone and you should be able to download the manuel like I did for my Tracfone.
Good luck!
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 1
AmandaOhio

Net10 phones has AWFUL customer service

Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
GardenMama

RE: Net10 phones has AWFUL customer service

I am sorry you are having problems. Net10 is owned by Tracfone. Tracfone has lousy CS too. Google the name of your phone and you should be able to download the manuel like I did for my Tracfone.
Good luck!
Happiness grows at our own firesides, and is not to be picked in strangers' gardens.
Douglas Jerrold
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
MOMSKA

Speaking of bogus proucts, I purchased the XM radio in Nov for $150 and having until 31 Jan to return it, I waited to activate it until Jan and when I did, I was told there was "no free 30 days of service" as advertised by the show hosts. She actually argued with me that they have never offered a "free" 30 days even for HSN customers. I signed up for the lifetime fee of over $500 at $125 a month until it is paid. Sad part is, I haven't been able to get a signal since I set it up. I was so hoping to be able to listen to the old programs from the past and don't know what to do. I've called them to resend the signal a couple of times, but still nothing. Before I signed up I looked for reviews and there were none. I should have known then that there was a problem.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Sascha

Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Realdeal

I TOTALLY AGREE!!! I puchased a NET 10 phone from HSN and decided to go on one of there monthly plans. Sometimes my phone did not work. I could not dial out. I would call customer service every single month to remind them I was on a monthly uniterrupted plan- you know the one where they charge you out of your account each month.I would be on the phone sometimes for up to an hour or so, trying to have them fix the problem. This went on for MONTHS until I said enough is enough. So I got off their monthly plan and puchased their prepaid phone cards. On top of that I had to puchase another phone fron another company. Now I only use the net 10 phone for emergencies only. I am sorry you are having problems. I am with Cricket now. I am NEVER puchasing another phone from net 10 ever again!!!! NO offense to any foreigners but they should get American workers to speak ENGLISH CLEARLY. I could not understand a word they were saying. GOOD luck, I hope you find a solution.
Life AIN'T WORTH LIVING IF YOUR DEAD.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Realdeal

You can buy the airtime cards directly from net10 on their website. Riteaid also sell them. You might be better off getting a new phone.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Sascha

Yes, I have been buying airtime directly from the Net10 website.....and I have to say they're good about sending email reminders in plenty of time; however, I did expect them (HSN) to continue to carry the airtime cards for a refillable airtime phone they sell. I rarely go out and shop from home for just about everything,(a lot of it from HSN).

Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Realdeal

Hi AmandaOhio, I just wanted to give you a little giggle because someone just wrote on my reply (about the trac phone, which I too wanted to warn people about it) and said that my "problem" was my "customer error". I am glad she had a good experience with the phone but at the same time, I am glad I am not the only one who went through bad CS and misrepresentation. As the saying goes,"You can lead a thirsty horse to water, it does not mean it will drink it!! Good day to you!=8>
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
JequelinJones

There aren't many businesses nowadays that have good CS, unfortunately.
aka TimeforTurning
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
hoosiergirl2007

i have learned my lesson....NEVER, EVER buy a Gateway/Acer product especially from HSN.....both companies failed me horribly!!!!!

sorry, that this is O/T to this thread, but i intend to warn everyone about the fiasco i found myself in with this large transaction.....

*see the Electronic thread*
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
9 Replies
02.23.2010 4:09 PM
0 Smiles
7 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...