Admirer 2
ohboy

May I ask for your prayers for a safe trip?

I'm about to go to sleep since I have to be up very early tomorrow. The packing is done and I decided not to stress over what I'm taking because I figure if I forget something I can just buy it! LOL, I've packed coats, jackets, sweaters and a trenchcoat just in case the weather is changeable.

I'm a bit nervous and have been praying our trip to Italy and back is a safe uneventful one! Thanks for your support and hopefully God willing I'll see you all again in 8 days.

Have fun and see you soon!
Conservative and Pro Life Forever. God and values are what matter to me in this life, and I am thankful for the freedom to express it.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
MINKBUNNY

RE: May I ask for your prayers for a safe trip?

Have a wonderful, wonderful time.

Can't wait to hear all about it.

God be with you,

minky;-);
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
retro1

I'm about to go to sleep since I have to be up very early tomorrow. The packing is done and I decided not to stress over what I'm taking because I figure if I forget something I can just buy it! LOL, I've packed coats, jackets, sweaters and a trenchcoat just in case the weather is changeable.

I'm a bit nervous and have been praying our trip to Italy and back is a safe uneventful one! Thanks for your support and hopefully God willing I'll see you all again in 8 days.

God bless you on this wonderful trip, and have a fantastic time! Good thoughts and prayers for a safe and exciting trip of a lifetime!
AKA Retro
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Trumansmom

You are taking a dream vacation! Good for you! You're going to be fine and you'll have smooth sailing the whole time. It has to be- not everyone gets to have an adventure like this.
Hope you will tell us about the trip when you get back. Have a WONDERFUL time!
We are not human beings on a spritual journey. We are spiritual beings on a human journey.
~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
adwriter

ohboy,

Everything will be incredible...and wonderful, this will be the most spectacular trip of a lifetime. You'll be safe, secure and will treasure these moments forever.

What a lucky girl you are...Italy...how gorgeous, the food, scenery, historical places...the shopping! Your flights will be fabulous -- gliding above the clouds -- perhaps flying with famous movie stars, glamorous celebrities -- maybe even foreign dignitaries. And, in a few hours (movie and a nap, perhaps a glass -- or two -- of wine), you'll be there! I am so excited for you...and, if you're still even a bit nervous, think about this -- Skip and Amanada Borghese of Perlier (HSN favorites) must do it once, or twice every month -- wow! Maybe, they'll be on your plane.

Have the best time ever, and looking forward to details in 8 days!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Andy

My thoughts and prayers are with you, adwriter. Hope you have a wonderful time in Italy and come back with fantastic tales to tell us.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
GardenMama

ohboy, we will miss you a lot and I personally hope this trip is everything you expect & more!
May you have the time of your life and enjoy every moment of your wonderful adventure.

May God be with you. I will keep you in my prayers. {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}=8> [-o< =8>
Happiness grows at our own firesides, and is not to be picked in strangers' gardens.
Douglas Jerrold
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
truebluesue

Chao........have a great time!
A thunderstorm is God's way of saying you spend too much time in front of the computer. Unknown
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
CABOONIA

Ohboy, you got them, you will have a fabulous time just relax and enjoy yourself.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
serfina

un viaggio piacevole - a pleasant journey[-o<
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.