ohboy | Admirer 2 | 01.19.2009 10:21 PM
I'm about to go to sleep since I have to be up very early tomorrow. The packing is done and I decided not to stress over what I'm taking because I figure if I forget something I can just buy it! LOL, I've packed coats, jackets, sweaters and a trenchcoat just in case the weather is changeable.

I'm a bit nervous and have been praying our trip to Italy and back is a safe uneventful one! Thanks for your support and hopefully God willing I'll see you all again in 8 days.

Have fun and see you soon!
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
mjs48 | Admirer 2 | 01.20.2009 3:15 AM
wishing you a safe and wonderfully happy trip... and a couple of prayers to help make it happen!!!
Chelsers | Admirer 2 | 01.20.2009 2:02 AM
Trumansmom, we went to Venice, Florence and Rome. And most places in between. We didn't get much farther south then Naples and the Amalfi Coast. I hope we will some day.

Anyway, don't cheat yourself for another moment if you have a chance to go. Let me tell you...I was terrified to get on that plane. We planned it for a year and I was psyching myself up the whole time. By the time we got on the plane I was ready for whatever was to come.

And it was HEAVEN. Pure HEAVEN. I loved every moment of that two weeks. My only sorrow is that I didn't go sooner.

Go for it. Just DO it! I promise that you won't be sorry.
daveslady | Admirer 2 | 01.20.2009 2:01 AM
Hugss Ohboy:smileyhappy:!~
I pray for you to have a safe & wonderful time.
Please enjoy yourself. You are so blessed to be able to get away & enjoy a vacation. Embrace it.
God Bless
truebluesue | Admirer 2 | 01.19.2009 11:56 PM
Bring me a very LARGE cameo made by the guy on HSN...........M+M Scognamiglio

P.S.
Lifting suitcases can be hazardous to your health!!!! Take care!
banterbee | Admirer 2 | 01.19.2009 11:56 PM
Godspeed, ohboy! Make memories for a lifetime. We'll all be here waiting to hear about this exciting experience for you and your dear hubby.

Prayers lifted and happy thoughts for such a wonderful trip!

DFTX | Admirer 2 | 01.19.2009 11:46 PM
ohboy, have a safe and exciting trip and please tell us all about it when you get back.

Enjoy yourself, shop at all the designer boutiques and forget about any worries & have fun!
devia | Inspirer 1 | 01.19.2009 11:46 PM
ohboy have a safe and fun trip and enjoy..thoughts and prayers are headed your way..report back about your trip...
goya | Admirer 2 | 01.19.2009 11:28 PM
Have a wonderful time. I loved Italy, the people are very nice.

Sending a prayer out for your safe journey........♥
Trumansmom | Admirer 2 | 01.19.2009 11:04 PM
Ohboy, you have my prayers also. But you won't need them because you are going to be just fine.

We went to Italy for two weeks in April and it was the dream trip of a lifetime. I am thrilled for you and can't wait to hear all of your stories when you get back. I adored the Italians. They are wonderful and so is their country.

All of my life I cheated myself out of wonderful opportunities because I am terrified of flying. But this time I just went for it. And I am so glad I did. You will be too.

Ciao! And eat all of the gelato that you can get your hands on. Ummmm GOOD.=!s>

Chelsers- Where in Italy did you go? It has always been a dream of mine and your post is inspiring. I keep telling myself, oh maybe next year, and I've been doing that for about 5 years now.
nan17 | Admirer 2 | 01.19.2009 11:01 PM
Ohboy, I don't post on here much, but I hope you have a wonderful time. How exciting! My brother went to Italy years ago, and I remember him saying the ice cream there is really fabulous! Be careful and have a safe trip!
Chelsers | Admirer 2 | 01.19.2009 10:57 PM
Ohboy, you have my prayers also. But you won't need them because you are going to be just fine.

We went to Italy for two weeks in April and it was the dream trip of a lifetime. I am thrilled for you and can't wait to hear all of your stories when you get back. I adored the Italians. They are wonderful and so is their country.

All of my life I cheated myself out of wonderful opportunities because I am terrified of flying. But this time I just went for it. And I am so glad I did. You will be too.

Ciao! And eat all of the gelato that you can get your hands on. Ummmm GOOD.=!s>
adwriter | Admirer 2 | 01.19.2009 10:49 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you, adwriter. Hope you have a wonderful time in Italy and come back with fantastic tales to tell us.

Thank you Andy, but I'm not the one going to Italy (if only)...it's ohboy who is going. She's a little nervous, and asked for our prayers...however, even I got excited about the trip (and, all the great stuff she'll have going for her)... after reading my own post.
serfina | Admirer 2 | 01.19.2009 10:48 PM
un viaggio piacevole - a pleasant journey[-o<
CABOONIA | Admirer 2 | 01.19.2009 10:43 PM
Ohboy, you got them, you will have a fabulous time just relax and enjoy yourself.
truebluesue | Admirer 2 | 01.19.2009 10:42 PM
Chao........have a great time!
GardenMama | Admirer 2 | 01.19.2009 10:39 PM
ohboy, we will miss you a lot and I personally hope this trip is everything you expect & more!
May you have the time of your life and enjoy every moment of your wonderful adventure.

May God be with you. I will keep you in my prayers. {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}=8> [-o< =8>
Andy | Admirer 2 | 01.19.2009 10:39 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you, adwriter. Hope you have a wonderful time in Italy and come back with fantastic tales to tell us.
adwriter | Admirer 2 | 01.19.2009 10:37 PM
ohboy,

Everything will be incredible...and wonderful, this will be the most spectacular trip of a lifetime. You'll be safe, secure and will treasure these moments forever.

What a lucky girl you are...Italy...how gorgeous, the food, scenery, historical places...the shopping! Your flights will be fabulous -- gliding above the clouds -- perhaps flying with famous movie stars, glamorous celebrities -- maybe even foreign dignitaries. And, in a few hours (movie and a nap, perhaps a glass -- or two -- of wine), you'll be there! I am so excited for you...and, if you're still even a bit nervous, think about this -- Skip and Amanada Borghese of Perlier (HSN favorites) must do it once, or twice every month -- wow! Maybe, they'll be on your plane.

Have the best time ever, and looking forward to details in 8 days!
Trumansmom | Admirer 2 | 01.19.2009 10:29 PM
I'm about to go to sleep since I have to be up very early tomorrow. The packing is done and I decided not to stress over what I'm taking because I figure if I forget something I can just buy it! LOL, I've packed coats, jackets, sweaters and a trenchcoat just in case the weather is changeable.

I'm a bit nervous and have been praying our trip to Italy and back is a safe uneventful one! Thanks for your support and hopefully God willing I'll see you all again in 8 days.

You are taking a dream vacation! Good for you! You're going to be fine and you'll have smooth sailing the whole time. It has to be- not everyone gets to have an adventure like this.
Hope you will tell us about the trip when you get back. Have a WONDERFUL time!
retro1 | Admirer 2 | 01.19.2009 10:28 PM

God bless you on this wonderful trip, and have a fantastic time! Good thoughts and prayers for a safe and exciting trip of a lifetime!
MINKBUNNY | Admirer 2 | 01.19.2009 10:28 PM
Have a wonderful, wonderful time.

Can't wait to hear all about it.

God be with you,

minky;-);
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 2
ohboy

May I ask for your prayers for a safe trip?

Conservative and Pro Life Forever. God and values are what matter to me in this life, and I am thankful for the freedom to express it.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
MINKBUNNY

RE: May I ask for your prayers for a safe trip?

Have a wonderful, wonderful time.

Can't wait to hear all about it.

God be with you,

minky;-);
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
retro1

God bless you on this wonderful trip, and have a fantastic time! Good thoughts and prayers for a safe and exciting trip of a lifetime!
AKA Retro
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Trumansmom

You are taking a dream vacation! Good for you! You're going to be fine and you'll have smooth sailing the whole time. It has to be- not everyone gets to have an adventure like this.
Hope you will tell us about the trip when you get back. Have a WONDERFUL time!
We are not human beings on a spritual journey. We are spiritual beings on a human journey.
~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
adwriter

ohboy,

Everything will be incredible...and wonderful, this will be the most spectacular trip of a lifetime. You'll be safe, secure and will treasure these moments forever.

What a lucky girl you are...Italy...how gorgeous, the food, scenery, historical places...the shopping! Your flights will be fabulous -- gliding above the clouds -- perhaps flying with famous movie stars, glamorous celebrities -- maybe even foreign dignitaries. And, in a few hours (movie and a nap, perhaps a glass -- or two -- of wine), you'll be there! I am so excited for you...and, if you're still even a bit nervous, think about this -- Skip and Amanada Borghese of Perlier (HSN favorites) must do it once, or twice every month -- wow! Maybe, they'll be on your plane.

Have the best time ever, and looking forward to details in 8 days!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Andy

Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
GardenMama

ohboy, we will miss you a lot and I personally hope this trip is everything you expect & more!
May you have the time of your life and enjoy every moment of your wonderful adventure.

May God be with you. I will keep you in my prayers. {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}=8> [-o< =8>
Happiness grows at our own firesides, and is not to be picked in strangers' gardens.
Douglas Jerrold
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
truebluesue

Chao........have a great time!
A thunderstorm is God's way of saying you spend too much time in front of the computer. Unknown
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
CABOONIA

Ohboy, you got them, you will have a fabulous time just relax and enjoy yourself.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
serfina

un viaggio piacevole - a pleasant journey[-o<
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
21 Replies
01.19.2009 10:21 PM
0 Smiles
18 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...