TINLIZEY | Admirer 3 | 12.30.2009 9:02 AM
Good morning ladies. I was watching the liqui sew this morning and went to buy it but it has terrible feedback. I was wondering if any of you have used it and can comment? Thanks.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
LadyGotta | Admirer 1 | 01.02.2010 6:15 AM
It shows up shiny white on black clothes. It may be OK for light colored clothing but use it sparingly.
mycoco | Admirer 2 | 01.02.2010 6:09 AM
No good save your money!!

Happy New Year!
devia | Inspirer 1 | 12.31.2009 10:49 AM
yes i have also tried the wal-mart liquid sew and like it also...." HAPPY NEW YEAR "!!!
TINLIZEY | Admirer 3 | 12.30.2009 11:56 PM
Thank you all for your help. I use liquid stitch right now that I buy at walmart but was wondering about this because the bottles are so large so it seemed like a pretty good deal for the amount you receive. The reviews are horrible though. Liquid stitch works great by the way. Thanks again and Happy New Year Everyone!
BBethteB | Admirer 3 | 12.30.2009 7:26 PM
It's ok but does dry out in the bottle. Another thing...tends to yellow slightly after time on the fabric. I think TOUCH-N-BOND works better and tends not to dry out in the bottle so quickly. Find it at the q.
annie5026 | Admirer 2 | 12.30.2009 7:12 PM
Yup I bought, I tried it, I tossed it in the trash. It doesn't live up to it's claims.
devia | Inspirer 1 | 12.30.2009 9:55 AM
good-morning to you...yes i have used this and like it very much, but the problem is once it is opened i find that it dries up in the bottle.....and there is a waste...hope this helps you ouit, but yes it works...=d>
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 3
TINLIZEY

LIQUI SEW

Good morning ladies. I was watching the liqui sew this morning and went to buy it but it has terrible feedback. I was wondering if any of you have used it and can comment? Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
devia

RE: LIQUI SEW

good-morning to you...yes i have used this and like it very much, but the problem is once it is opened i find that it dries up in the bottle.....and there is a waste...hope this helps you ouit, but yes it works...=d>
"smile it's free"!!! "gotta -love-it" !!!!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
annie5026

Yup I bought, I tried it, I tossed it in the trash. It doesn't live up to it's claims.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
BBethteB

It's ok but does dry out in the bottle. Another thing...tends to yellow slightly after time on the fabric. I think TOUCH-N-BOND works better and tends not to dry out in the bottle so quickly. Find it at the q.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
TINLIZEY

Thank you all for your help. I use liquid stitch right now that I buy at walmart but was wondering about this because the bottles are so large so it seemed like a pretty good deal for the amount you receive. The reviews are horrible though. Liquid stitch works great by the way. Thanks again and Happy New Year Everyone!
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
devia

yes i have also tried the wal-mart liquid sew and like it also...." HAPPY NEW YEAR "!!!
"smile it's free"!!! "gotta -love-it" !!!!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
mycoco

No good save your money!!

Happy New Year!
♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥
Hey What ya think!!
♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥

Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
LadyGotta

It shows up shiny white on black clothes. It may be OK for light colored clothing but use it sparingly.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
7 Replies
12.30.2009 9:02 AM
0 Smiles
6 in Conversation

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...