TINLIZEY | Admirer 3 | 12.30.2009 9:02 AM
Good morning ladies. I was watching the liqui sew this morning and went to buy it but it has terrible feedback. I was wondering if any of you have used it and can comment? Thanks.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
LadyGotta | Admirer 1 | 01.02.2010 6:15 AM
It shows up shiny white on black clothes. It may be OK for light colored clothing but use it sparingly.
mycoco | Admirer 2 | 01.02.2010 6:09 AM
No good save your money!!

Happy New Year!
devia | Inspirer 1 | 12.31.2009 10:49 AM
yes i have also tried the wal-mart liquid sew and like it also...." HAPPY NEW YEAR "!!!
TINLIZEY | Admirer 3 | 12.30.2009 11:56 PM
Thank you all for your help. I use liquid stitch right now that I buy at walmart but was wondering about this because the bottles are so large so it seemed like a pretty good deal for the amount you receive. The reviews are horrible though. Liquid stitch works great by the way. Thanks again and Happy New Year Everyone!
BBethteB | Admirer 3 | 12.30.2009 7:26 PM
It's ok but does dry out in the bottle. Another thing...tends to yellow slightly after time on the fabric. I think TOUCH-N-BOND works better and tends not to dry out in the bottle so quickly. Find it at the q.
annie5026 | Admirer 2 | 12.30.2009 7:12 PM
Yup I bought, I tried it, I tossed it in the trash. It doesn't live up to it's claims.
devia | Inspirer 1 | 12.30.2009 9:55 AM
good-morning to you...yes i have used this and like it very much, but the problem is once it is opened i find that it dries up in the bottle.....and there is a waste...hope this helps you ouit, but yes it works...=d>
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 3

LIQUI SEW

Good morning ladies. I was watching the liqui sew this morning and went to buy it but it has terrible feedback. I was wondering if any of you have used it and can comment? Thanks.
Inspirer 1

RE: LIQUI SEW

good-morning to you...yes i have used this and like it very much, but the problem is once it is opened i find that it dries up in the bottle.....and there is a waste...hope this helps you ouit, but yes it works...=d>
"smile it's free"!!! "gotta -love-it" !!!!
Admirer 2

Yup I bought, I tried it, I tossed it in the trash. It doesn't live up to it's claims.
Admirer 3

It's ok but does dry out in the bottle. Another thing...tends to yellow slightly after time on the fabric. I think TOUCH-N-BOND works better and tends not to dry out in the bottle so quickly. Find it at the q.
Admirer 3

Thank you all for your help. I use liquid stitch right now that I buy at walmart but was wondering about this because the bottles are so large so it seemed like a pretty good deal for the amount you receive. The reviews are horrible though. Liquid stitch works great by the way. Thanks again and Happy New Year Everyone!
Inspirer 1

yes i have also tried the wal-mart liquid sew and like it also...." HAPPY NEW YEAR "!!!
"smile it's free"!!! "gotta -love-it" !!!!
Admirer 2

No good save your money!!

Happy New Year!
♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥
Hey What ya think!!
♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥

Admirer 1

It shows up shiny white on black clothes. It may be OK for light colored clothing but use it sparingly.
Conversation Stats
7 Replies
12.30.2009 9:02 AM
0 Smiles
6 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...