esmereldaQ | Admirer 2 | 01.21.2009 4:53 PM
Or is it her clothes that make her look like she has a little tummy? Sometimes styles and patterns will do that.

Anyone else thinking the same thing?

Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
cruiselover | Admirer 3 | 01.21.2009 8:01 PM
No .... she is just not that proportinaly built. I don't think she is pregnat ...she is still very small breasted for a pregnant woman.... slim on the top and very large on the hips ... she also seems to have some kind of problem with her legs so that affects the way she stands which may cause her to accumlate or look like she had accumulated fat on the stomach area. She is very tall but yet does not seem to have the best posture. Physical beauty is not her forte IMHO ... I am sure she is a great person

;-);
JELLYBEANN | Admirer 2 | 01.21.2009 5:45 PM
It could be just a gain from the holidays, dinners here and there, etc.

She just turned 45 so her "clock is ticking" but I think it would be wonderful for them.

hildarumpole | Admirer 2 | 01.21.2009 5:06 PM
I was wondering the same thing, especially after seeing them in church today. It's either pregnancy or she gets really bad period bloat. Time will tell. =8>
midway | Admirer 2 | 01.21.2009 4:59 PM
I was wondering this also. If you notice the last weeks or so she has had her stomach covered. The afternoon dress yesterday was tight across the stomach and she kept pulling the coat over it. The ballgown had a slightly gathered waist which could cover a tummy bulge. This would be the perfect time to have a child. She would have the whole country watching, does anyone remember John John as a baby in the WH?
AnnChovie | Admirer 2 | 01.21.2009 4:57 PM
Never crossed my mind but wouldn't it be wonderful if she were! A new baby for the First Family, no wonder they are always looking at each other and grinning!
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 2
esmereldaQ

Is Michelle pregnant?

Or is it her clothes that make her look like she has a little tummy? Sometimes styles and patterns will do that.

Anyone else thinking the same thing?

You can't get rid of poverty by giving people money. P.J. O'Rourke
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
AnnChovie

RE: Is Michelle pregnant?

Never crossed my mind but wouldn't it be wonderful if she were! A new baby for the First Family, no wonder they are always looking at each other and grinning!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
midway

I was wondering this also. If you notice the last weeks or so she has had her stomach covered. The afternoon dress yesterday was tight across the stomach and she kept pulling the coat over it. The ballgown had a slightly gathered waist which could cover a tummy bulge. This would be the perfect time to have a child. She would have the whole country watching, does anyone remember John John as a baby in the WH?
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
hildarumpole

I was wondering the same thing, especially after seeing them in church today. It's either pregnancy or she gets really bad period bloat. Time will tell. =8>
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
JELLYBEANN

It could be just a gain from the holidays, dinners here and there, etc.

She just turned 45 so her "clock is ticking" but I think it would be wonderful for them.

Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
cruiselover

No .... she is just not that proportinaly built. I don't think she is pregnat ...she is still very small breasted for a pregnant woman.... slim on the top and very large on the hips ... she also seems to have some kind of problem with her legs so that affects the way she stands which may cause her to accumlate or look like she had accumulated fat on the stomach area. She is very tall but yet does not seem to have the best posture. Physical beauty is not her forte IMHO ... I am sure she is a great person

;-);
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
mjs48

... nevermind... i was commenting to something that has now been edited out...
Mary
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Lorie99

;-);

and you are a size 2 and 5'8", right? [-x

I think to criticize a dress is one thing, but to rip her apart on her body type IMO is petty and small.

Will you be giving equal time to Laura Bush or are these rants reserved for Dems?
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
truebluesue

I've wondered the same thing. Not just yesterday but many times since the election...
A thunderstorm is God's way of saying you spend too much time in front of the computer. Unknown
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Lorie99

... nevermind... i was commenting to something that has now been edited out...

I did the same thing.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
54 Replies
01.21.2009 4:53 PM
0 Smiles
28 in Conversation

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...