TexasBarbie | Admirer 3 | 04.10.2010 7:48 PM
ANGRY ONCE AGAIN. Why have the blankin' game if so few people can win? I am sick and tired of this. (*,) (*,) (*,) [-( =;
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 3
beachbunny55

RE: Has Anyone Won ANYTHING in This New Game?????????????????????????????????

What is that saying about doing the same thing and expecting a different result? I just keep playing every game and win absolutely nothing. I think I did win a couple of small percents off in the very first game years ago...nothing since...but I just keep playing expecting to win.:-({|=
Here's a better quote for the game =h1>
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
NIGHTOWLZ

I won a free shipping, 20% off $75 purchase, free play & 20% off photo works. I wish the 20% off was on any purchase.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
casu

I won so many times back in November....I think it was. I printed the entire stack, shopped alot and carefully. I bought some great things at great prices. That was so much fun that I took the time to write an e-mail to Customer Service to thank them. I didn't expect a reply, but did expect to win again sometime. NOT!!!!! Guess I learned that lesson. ](*,)
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
BUBBO

I quit playing...I think its rigged.. besides the clearance items are good enough money savers for me!!;-);
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
TexasBarbie

I am the OP and have quit playing the games. Don't need the anger and frustration in my life. These games have left me with a great deal of resentment and disappointment in HSN.

I am a VERY good customer and I do not feel valued in any way at this shopping network.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
IamShortDiva

I am the OP and have quit playing the games. Don't need the anger and frustration in my life. These games have left me with a great deal of resentment and disappointment in HSN.

I am a VERY good customer and I do not feel valued in any way at this shopping network.

I totally concur! Stick a fork in me,I am done. Never win in any game and I have been a very faithful customer. NO MORE!
=!s>
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
25 Replies
04.10.2010 7:48 PM
0 Smiles
23 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...