Admirer
IndianaPat

Has ANYONE actuall WON in an HSN on-line contest???

Please, anyone? Have you actually won anything from HSN???
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
BalloonGirl

RE: Has ANYONE actuall WON in an HSN on-line contest???

I've won two $20 gift cards in the two previous games. Nothing at all on this latest game.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
DottieK

I have won NOTHING from this current game. I have won a few % off coupons in previous games, but couldn't use them with all their rules!

My BF got a 15% off coupon in email. He tried to use it when ordering the GPS that was a TS. It rejected him from using it. HSN: Why do you "give and take away"? He was very bummed as he doesn't usually order anything from anyone.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
fiftiesdolls

Nothing at all on this game!:-({|=
Please use plain text.
New Friend
gr0039

I haven't won either, I bet HSN just do these games to sell our e-mail addresses!:-k
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
blondturty

Yes I won a 20.00 gift card on the very first night. I have played many games and this was the first time I won anything other than a discount. So yes people do win!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
margaritarose

yes, Ive won twice on this game, a $20.00 off coupon, and 15% off, plus did win several on the old one, but they are all small - it would be nice to win something substantial or not have a minimum purchase on things. I may use the $20.00 on something from Nicky Butler or Heidi, not sure yet. But guess Ill keep trying for something better and bigger.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
longlashesz

I won $20 last week with this new game. Spent it already on an item that cost $29 plus S&H. It help a little. In the past, I have won discount coupons all of which were put to use.
Good Luck to others that get a small opportunity to win.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
egoslayer

nopei havent gotten anything either
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
R257

Iam not lucky at all. Nothing so far.
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.