IndianaPat | Admirer | 11.12.2009 10:08 AM
Please, anyone? Have you actually won anything from HSN???
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
devia | Inspirer 1 | 11.22.2009 10:19 AM
no-winning here either!!!! ](*,)
shortdiva | Admirer 2 | 11.21.2009 7:58 PM
I buy so I never win :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k

NEVER ONCE WON A COUPON
Sascha | Admirer 2 | 11.21.2009 7:14 PM
I shop often at HSN and I've been playing this game, as well as the last couple of games featured....haven't won ONCE! When I pass along a friend's email and my mother's, both of whom seldom shop here, well guess what? They've won 20% and 15% off codes over and over.
devia | Inspirer 1 | 11.15.2009 10:06 AM
i have-still won nothing, but i keep playing the game!!!!:d/ =d>
CHARLOTTE855 | Admirer | 11.15.2009 3:52 AM
Nope, nada, nothing. Oh, except like others, the discount that you can never use when you want to.
LUCKYDUCK | Admirer 2 | 11.14.2009 7:27 PM
PCON, how do you play 4 times a day? When I try more than 1 time, I get a message saying I already played.

I did win 10% discount and have used it.
slinktastic | Admirer | 11.13.2009 5:29 PM
I haven't won anything in the contest at all. They sent a 15% off coupon to my email. I've spent a lot less at some of the department stores and get much better discounts. In fact, I'll be using a 30% off coupon from this specialty store on tomorrow!
BASSETBABE | Admirer 3 | 11.13.2009 4:18 PM
I have not won but some of my friends have.I keep trying.;-);
devia | Inspirer 1 | 11.13.2009 3:07 PM
today is FRIDAY-THE 13th....so just maybe this will be my lucky-day???? =8>
TexasBarbie | Admirer 3 | 11.13.2009 1:53 PM
I haven't won a thing on this game or the last one. Fixed.
devia | Inspirer 1 | 11.13.2009 1:04 PM
i have-never won anything on any of these games!!!!!](*,)
LOTSOFDOLLS | Admirer 3 | 11.13.2009 10:28 AM
I haven't won anything with this game either. I won alot of % off coupons, with the last game.
pcon | New Friend | 11.13.2009 10:26 AM
The current game must be programmed to never let you win. I've been playing 4 times a day and never win anything, not even a discount coupon.

what a farce.
R257 | Admirer 2 | 11.13.2009 6:24 AM
Iam not lucky at all. Nothing so far.
egoslayer | Admirer 3 | 11.13.2009 4:05 AM
nopei havent gotten anything either
longlashesz | Admirer 3 | 11.13.2009 1:31 AM
I won $20 last week with this new game. Spent it already on an item that cost $29 plus S&H. It help a little. In the past, I have won discount coupons all of which were put to use.
Good Luck to others that get a small opportunity to win.
margaritarose | Admirer 2 | 11.12.2009 4:42 PM
yes, Ive won twice on this game, a $20.00 off coupon, and 15% off, plus did win several on the old one, but they are all small - it would be nice to win something substantial or not have a minimum purchase on things. I may use the $20.00 on something from Nicky Butler or Heidi, not sure yet. But guess Ill keep trying for something better and bigger.
blondturty | Admirer 1 | 11.12.2009 3:33 PM
Yes I won a 20.00 gift card on the very first night. I have played many games and this was the first time I won anything other than a discount. So yes people do win!
gr0039 | New Friend | 11.12.2009 2:11 PM
I haven't won either, I bet HSN just do these games to sell our e-mail addresses!:-k
fiftiesdolls | Admirer 3 | 11.12.2009 1:28 PM
Nothing at all on this game!:-({|=
DottieK | Admirer 3 | 11.12.2009 12:43 PM
I have won NOTHING from this current game. I have won a few % off coupons in previous games, but couldn't use them with all their rules!

My BF got a 15% off coupon in email. He tried to use it when ordering the GPS that was a TS. It rejected him from using it. HSN: Why do you "give and take away"? He was very bummed as he doesn't usually order anything from anyone.
BalloonGirl | Admirer 3 | 11.12.2009 10:52 AM
I've won two $20 gift cards in the two previous games. Nothing at all on this latest game.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer
IndianaPat

Has ANYONE actuall WON in an HSN on-line contest???

Please, anyone? Have you actually won anything from HSN???
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
BalloonGirl

RE: Has ANYONE actuall WON in an HSN on-line contest???

I've won two $20 gift cards in the two previous games. Nothing at all on this latest game.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
DottieK

I have won NOTHING from this current game. I have won a few % off coupons in previous games, but couldn't use them with all their rules!

My BF got a 15% off coupon in email. He tried to use it when ordering the GPS that was a TS. It rejected him from using it. HSN: Why do you "give and take away"? He was very bummed as he doesn't usually order anything from anyone.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
fiftiesdolls

Nothing at all on this game!:-({|=
Please use plain text.
New Friend
gr0039

I haven't won either, I bet HSN just do these games to sell our e-mail addresses!:-k
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
blondturty

Yes I won a 20.00 gift card on the very first night. I have played many games and this was the first time I won anything other than a discount. So yes people do win!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
margaritarose

yes, Ive won twice on this game, a $20.00 off coupon, and 15% off, plus did win several on the old one, but they are all small - it would be nice to win something substantial or not have a minimum purchase on things. I may use the $20.00 on something from Nicky Butler or Heidi, not sure yet. But guess Ill keep trying for something better and bigger.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
longlashesz

I won $20 last week with this new game. Spent it already on an item that cost $29 plus S&H. It help a little. In the past, I have won discount coupons all of which were put to use.
Good Luck to others that get a small opportunity to win.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
egoslayer

nopei havent gotten anything either
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
R257

Iam not lucky at all. Nothing so far.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
22 Replies
11.12.2009 10:08 AM
0 Smiles
20 in Conversation

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...