New Friend
AUSSIEGAL

RE: HSN’s extended holiday return policy -- PROBLEM!

What is the policy for this year - 2013? When does it start? Do we have to have it back into HSN warehouse by Jan 31st, 2014? I cannot find it on the website anywhere, even though the hosts are talking about it.
Thanks
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 3
Lindascoffee

These are certainly valid concerns because it involves a great deal of shipping costs. Possibly this issue should be cleared up when hosts tell the public they have an extended return date to clarify what that means and STOP misinforming the viewer. Tell the public what is exactly expected of them when returning. This is only fair to the viewer and keeps the integrity of Hsn's extended return policy.
Please use plain text.
Manager HSN
Manager
HSN

What is the policy for this year - 2013? When does it start? Do we have to have it back into HSN warehouse by Jan 31st, 2014? I cannot find it on the website anywhere, even though the hosts are talking about it.
Thanks

Hi AUSSIEGAL - We're happy to extend our return policy so you can confidently give gifts during the Holiday season. Items ordered from October 4 through December 24, 2013, can be returned for a refund to the original form of payment until January 31, 2014. Returns would need to arrive in the warehouse by that date. Gift recipients will receive store credit. Food, beverage, wine & personalized item purchases are excluded.

You can get the full details by clicking on the pink "Extended Holiday Returns" banner on any qualifying item's page. We hope you'll make HSN your favorite destination for Holiday gifts, AUSSIEGAL.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
pipman

So...just to be real clear:

MUST be back in a HSN warehouse by (I would say BEFORE) January 31, 2014...be sure to allow PLENTY
of time for UPS, FedEx, USPS to get your shipments there.

and

applies to "qualifying" purchases.

and

you're still gonna have to suck up the shipping.

OK...got it.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 3
Lindascoffee

I reiterate, the show hosts have got to be less ambiguous about the holiday return policy and make it clear, the item has to be in the warehouse before the due date and the time clock starts when the item is shipped. Why can't they clarify this issue once and for all and be honest with the viewer on the show. It's deceiving for the host to give the impression otherwise. I would rather know the EXACT time limit I have to make sure the item is returned on time than guess when the actual due date is.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
pipman

I reiterate, the show hosts have got to be less ambiguous about the holiday return policy and make it clear, the item has to be in the warehouse before the due date and the time clock starts when the item is shipped. Why can't they clarify this issue once and for all and be honest with the viewer on the show. It's deceiving for the host to give the impression otherwise. I would rather know the EXACT time limit I have to make sure the item is returned on time than guess when the actual due date is.

Exactly!

I'm very good at playing within the "lines", as long as the lines are crystal clear and don't mysteriously change on me. Hint, hint HSN (and Q too).
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
JEWELME

Re: RE: HSN’s extended holiday return policy -- PROBLEM!

If you look on the website under shipping policies, they list the specifics regarding the 2013 Extended Holiday Returns Policy.  It clearly states, in bold print that returns must be received in the warehouse by January 31st.  That is a clear explanation, and I feel that is a very generous return policy, that not many stores would allow, so I am grateful for it!  Thank you HSN!!!

Everyone has the will to win but only a few have the will to prepare
Please use plain text.
New Friend
Jag2005

Re: HSN’s extended holiday return policy -- PROBLEM!

Have you noticed HSN will not let you use the easy return for extended returns. I guess it is their way of punishing anyone who tries to take advantage of their offer. Gotcha! What a petty bunch

Please use plain text.
Manager HSN
Manager
HSN

Jag2005 wrote:

Have you noticed HSN will not let you use the easy return for extended returns. I guess it is their way of punishing anyone who tries to take advantage of their offer. Gotcha! What a petty bunch

As long as your order came with an EZ Return Label, you would definitely be able to use it for your return, @Jag2005.  Some items however don't come with EZ Return Labels as they are shipped directly from one of our partner's warehouses.  If you have any questions regarding a return, please let us know and we'll be happy to help. 

Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
rena347

Jag2005, I used the easy return labels for all of my holiday returns.

I wasn't really paying attention when I put the return labels on the boxes for my holiday returns so I did receive a surprise. I took 4 packages to the local UPS office which is only 5 minutes from my home. The lady who checked them in asked me if I knew that 3 were routed to be returned by UPS and one by the post office. I told her I didn't even realize the labels were different and apologized. I told her that I would take the one package to the post office which is on the other side of town. She said - no worries, she makes a delivery to the post office every day and she would take it for me. That was really nice of her as she didn't have to do that for me. All 4 packages returned to HSN without any problem.

Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.