ponyboy | Visitor | 01.01.2009 9:53 PM
Does HSN have outlet stores? If so, where are they located.Can people buy returned items at discount rates?
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
tomholli | New Friend | 02.02.2009 10:25 AM
There are currently three outlets that I know of. One in Orlando, one in Brandon and one in Largo. The Brandon and Largo stores are near Tampa (Clearwater), Fl. That was as of last Saturday (01/30/09). I don't know if they have any outside of Florida.
MINKAT | Admirer | 01.02.2009 6:08 PM
Hello, I lived in Orlando, FL in 2006 and they had one on the on Orlando's west-side. I would go to the internet white pages with the ending for company and search Home Shopping Outlet. There is one in Clearwater, FL and also, Brandon, FL (east of Tampa, FL). Hope this helps you. I'm too far away to enjoy, but I still do miss the one in Orlando.
AnnChovie | Admirer 2 | 01.02.2009 4:09 PM
I shopped at an HSN outlet in FL years ago, I think it was located in Clearwater. Not sure if it's still there. I bought some jewelry stinking cheap.
DFTX | Admirer 2 | 01.02.2009 4:19 AM
Yes, that's the info I was referring to in another thread about how stingy HSN is about their coupons. Like I stated in that other post the other day, doesn't look like they're hurting too much, does it. It also compared this years sales to last and the drop in profit was very small compared to most of other retailers. Not enough to even hurt. Mindy's letter get's into such detail. HSN has their eye on the ball, no doubt about it.

yeah, yeah, and they're still being stingy with their coupons even on this new game...ya think they would let us use them on everything or anything with no restrictions. I'll bet if they did, they would get a lot more sales. They surely aren't giving us any incentive to buy this year. Years gone by they always had after Christmas sales that you couldn't beat.
susie1130 | Admirer 2 | 01.02.2009 4:03 AM
Yes, that's the info I was referring to in another thread about how stingy HSN is about their coupons. Like I stated in that other post the other day, doesn't look like they're hurting too much, does it. It also compared this years sales to last and the drop in profit was very small compared to most of other retailers. Not enough to even hurt. Mindy's letter get's into such detail. HSN has their eye on the ball, no doubt about it.
GardenMama | Admirer 2 | 01.01.2009 10:27 PM
Overview
Stock Quote (HSNI: NASD)
Current Price: $7.27
Change + 5.98% 0.41
Day High $7.32
Day Low $6.75
Volume 442,200

4:53 PM ET on Dec 31, 2008
Quote delayed at least 20 minutes.HSN, Inc. (NASDAQ: HSNI) is a $3 billion interactive multi-channel retailer with strong direct-to- consumer expertise among its two operating segments, HSN and Cornerstone Brands. HSN, Inc. offers innovative, differentiated retail experiences on TV, online, in catalogs, and in brick and mortar stores. HSN, Inc. ships 50 million products and handles 50 million inbound customer calls annually. HSN, which created the television retail industry 31 years ago, now reaches 90 million homes (24 hours a day, seven days a week, live 364 days a year). HSN.com ranks in the top 30 of the top 500 internet retailers, is one of the top 10 trafficked e-commerce sites, and has more than a quarter million unique users every day. In addition to its existing media platforms, HSN is the industry leader in technological innovation including services such as Shop by Remote, the only service of its kind in the U.S., and Video on Demand. Cornerstone Brands comprises leading home and apparel lifestyle brands including Ballard Design, Frontgate, Garnet Hill, Grandin Road, Improvements, Smith+Noble, The Territory Ahead, and Travelsmith. Cornerstone Brands distributes 400 million catalogs annually, operates seven separate e-commerce sites, and runs 25 retail stores.

This really does not answer your question but it gives you a idea.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Visitor
ponyboy

HSN Outlet Stores?

Does HSN have outlet stores? If so, where are they located.Can people buy returned items at discount rates?
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
GardenMama

RE: HSN Outlet Stores?

Overview
Stock Quote (HSNI: NASD)
Current Price: $7.27
Change + 5.98% 0.41
Day High $7.32
Day Low $6.75
Volume 442,200

4:53 PM ET on Dec 31, 2008
Quote delayed at least 20 minutes.HSN, Inc. (NASDAQ: HSNI) is a $3 billion interactive multi-channel retailer with strong direct-to- consumer expertise among its two operating segments, HSN and Cornerstone Brands. HSN, Inc. offers innovative, differentiated retail experiences on TV, online, in catalogs, and in brick and mortar stores. HSN, Inc. ships 50 million products and handles 50 million inbound customer calls annually. HSN, which created the television retail industry 31 years ago, now reaches 90 million homes (24 hours a day, seven days a week, live 364 days a year). HSN.com ranks in the top 30 of the top 500 internet retailers, is one of the top 10 trafficked e-commerce sites, and has more than a quarter million unique users every day. In addition to its existing media platforms, HSN is the industry leader in technological innovation including services such as Shop by Remote, the only service of its kind in the U.S., and Video on Demand. Cornerstone Brands comprises leading home and apparel lifestyle brands including Ballard Design, Frontgate, Garnet Hill, Grandin Road, Improvements, Smith+Noble, The Territory Ahead, and Travelsmith. Cornerstone Brands distributes 400 million catalogs annually, operates seven separate e-commerce sites, and runs 25 retail stores.

This really does not answer your question but it gives you a idea.
Happiness grows at our own firesides, and is not to be picked in strangers' gardens.
Douglas Jerrold
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
susie1130

Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
DFTX

yeah, yeah, and they're still being stingy with their coupons even on this new game...ya think they would let us use them on everything or anything with no restrictions. I'll bet if they did, they would get a lot more sales. They surely aren't giving us any incentive to buy this year. Years gone by they always had after Christmas sales that you couldn't beat.
When I get tired of shopping, I just sit down and try on shoes
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
AnnChovie

I shopped at an HSN outlet in FL years ago, I think it was located in Clearwater. Not sure if it's still there. I bought some jewelry stinking cheap.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
MINKAT

Hello, I lived in Orlando, FL in 2006 and they had one on the on Orlando's west-side. I would go to the internet white pages with the ending for company and search Home Shopping Outlet. There is one in Clearwater, FL and also, Brandon, FL (east of Tampa, FL). Hope this helps you. I'm too far away to enjoy, but I still do miss the one in Orlando.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
tomholli

There are currently three outlets that I know of. One in Orlando, one in Brandon and one in Largo. The Brandon and Largo stores are near Tampa (Clearwater), Fl. That was as of last Saturday (01/30/09). I don't know if they have any outside of Florida.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
6 Replies
01.01.2009 9:53 PM
0 Smiles
7 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...