58GOODY | New Friend | 06.06.2010 11:07 PM
Did anyone else see Donna the model in a Sunday circular advertising InvisiEar? I usually notice her on Toni Brattin segments, and I think she was Dr. Rey's favorite model.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
LADYLOVE | Admirer 3 | 06.08.2010 11:41 AM
I'm sorry Suzanne is not on anymore. She was a trip to watch. When she started with jewelry, she really had beautiful pieces. I wanted to buy everything she made. I have lots and lots of her jewelry. I have several trillant pieces. I guess after she started with her other products, her jewelry suffered somewhat. I don't care much for the channel she's on now. I've learned the products at HSN and I find which ones I like and stick with what I know because of S&H. I hate to return things. I go to different sites and comparison shop. I don't have great shopping close by so I like to my shopping on the web. I have pretty good luck with HSN.
margaritarose | Admirer 2 | 06.07.2010 12:46 AM
I did not see this ad, but if Im thinking of the dark haired model, I like her. It looked like the models were having the most fun when they were on with Suzanne S.... Im really sorry that shes no longer on, she really knows how to brighten up a room. Not the same on ShopNBC...The only other person that comes close is Heidi Daas, her personality is so cute, but her jewelry, not so much. Being a model looks like the most boring job ever, hope they pay them well, especially for the lingerie... just my opinion.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend
58GOODY

Donna the model

Did anyone else see Donna the model in a Sunday circular advertising InvisiEar? I usually notice her on Toni Brattin segments, and I think she was Dr. Rey's favorite model.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
margaritarose

RE: Donna the model

I did not see this ad, but if Im thinking of the dark haired model, I like her. It looked like the models were having the most fun when they were on with Suzanne S.... Im really sorry that shes no longer on, she really knows how to brighten up a room. Not the same on ShopNBC...The only other person that comes close is Heidi Daas, her personality is so cute, but her jewelry, not so much. Being a model looks like the most boring job ever, hope they pay them well, especially for the lingerie... just my opinion.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
LADYLOVE

RE: Donna the model

I'm sorry Suzanne is not on anymore. She was a trip to watch. When she started with jewelry, she really had beautiful pieces. I wanted to buy everything she made. I have lots and lots of her jewelry. I have several trillant pieces. I guess after she started with her other products, her jewelry suffered somewhat. I don't care much for the channel she's on now. I've learned the products at HSN and I find which ones I like and stick with what I know because of S&H. I hate to return things. I go to different sites and comparison shop. I don't have great shopping close by so I like to my shopping on the web. I have pretty good luck with HSN.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
2 Replies
06.06.2010 11:07 PM
0 Smiles
3 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...