PEGGYG924 | Admirer | 10.26.2010 12:05 PM
I've watched HSN from time to time for many years. Colleen has always been my favorite host (she's "real") and I've always thought she was gorgeous. Well, I saw her on the air last night and wowzers! Don't know if she has lost weight or what but she looks absolutely amazing. Makes me want to want to lose 20 lbs. LOL.

That's all I wanted to say. o:smileyhappy:

Anybody else order yesterdays "Today's Special"? (The Falchi reversible coat) I did. I bought it in the brown. Can't wait to receive it.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
chloebelle | Admirer 1 | 10.27.2010 5:17 PM
I wonder is she is somersizing? she did at one time.. and it does work if you stick to it :smileyhappy:
uscfan | New Friend | 10.26.2010 7:44 PM
She has said on the air that she did lose weight and went down a size. She looks great.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer
PEGGYG924

Colleen Lopez

I've watched HSN from time to time for many years. Colleen has always been my favorite host (she's "real") and I've always thought she was gorgeous. Well, I saw her on the air last night and wowzers! Don't know if she has lost weight or what but she looks absolutely amazing. Makes me want to want to lose 20 lbs. LOL.

That's all I wanted to say. o:smileyhappy:

Anybody else order yesterdays "Today's Special"? (The Falchi reversible coat) I did. I bought it in the brown. Can't wait to receive it.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
uscfan

RE: Colleen Lopez

She has said on the air that she did lose weight and went down a size. She looks great.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
chloebelle

RE: Colleen Lopez

I wonder is she is somersizing? she did at one time.. and it does work if you stick to it :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
2 Replies
10.26.2010 12:05 PM
0 Smiles
3 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...