Admirer
RedSoxQueen

COMCAST DROPPED HSN!

Comcast Digital Dropped HSN!!

I was watching HSN on March 16th around 11 pm est and around midnight or just a little after HSN is no longer listed on my cable lineup. I emailed Comcast and hopefully will get some sort of explanation. Heck we have 2 Shop NBC channels. One of them could surely be dropped so we can still receive HSN. This happen to anyone else?

RedSOxQueen
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
devia

RE: COMCAST DROPPED HSN!

wow! i hope that dosen't happen to me....can't live without hsn...
"smile it's free"!!! "gotta -love-it" !!!!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
artemis2854

You can watch online. Just go to HSN TV. Sometimes I prefer to watch online.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
ladycat

I still have them on mine.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Mistic101

I have comcast too, and hsn is still there.
If you want to change the tenor of your interactions you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
artemis2854

It does seem strange if they dropped it. Maybe they shifted it to another channel. Directv is ALWAYS doing stuff like that to leave "markers" for new stations they're getting.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
ShayD

I have Cox and they changed HSN just a little while ago.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Dawnetodusk

Yes, RSQ - I lost it too. I am assuming that you are in MA and I am also (southeast MA). I went in to check out around 1 PM and there was nothing. I made mention of this earlier today in a thread on "What's new at HSN" - very interesting......
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
adwriter

Comcast keeps changing their channel line up. Sometimes a station may also be removed for a day or two, then re-appears on a different number. Call your Comcast office to find out.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
MINKBUNNY

I remember when Dish changed QVC from channel 226 to 137 (long time ago). I did a QCheck on day and it was GONE! But, I went online and looked up the daily schedule and read the channels until I found where Q had moved.

Hopefully, it is just something like that.

Even tho I rarely watch either channel and even more rarely, buy anything from them, it is somehow strange when they disappear.

#-o
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.