taylorsays3 | Admirer 1 | 12.07.2013 10:21 PM

I know Hsn wants us to all have a single mind and not post any negative comments, but Anji just annoys me. Can't she regulate her voice? Her constant voice inflections are almost unbearable! Maybe she should take voice classes or something. Also, she really needs to calm it down. She gets too hyper to the point of distraction. It's difficult to focus on the product she is trying to sell.

Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Philps1 | Admirer | 12.08.2013 1:44 AM

jmc1365 wrote:

Please!give it a break!How would you like to come here and read nasty comments about yourself!

These people have feelings like eveyone else!Find something better to do!

I don't think this thread was meant to be hurtful. It's just an opinion. Everyone is entitled to a viewpoint. Anji is in the public eye; people have a right to make judgments, to a certain degree. Haven't your peers and people who are not your peers had something to say about you?

2beachgirl | Admirer 2 | 12.08.2013 3:38 AM

I totally agree but don't you just hate Shannon? She talks over all the co hosts and runs her mouth non stop.

alwaysalady2 | Admirer | 12.07.2013 10:57 PM

Why would you want to go out of your way and hurt such a nice lady? I purchase most of my items during Anji's presentations. I have been puchasing from HSN for years but just discovered this site. It seems to be filled with nasty comments. I recently bought the beats headphones from Anji's show and I love them.

cheezypopcorn | Inspirer 2 | 12.07.2013 11:11 PM

It is nice to see so many new, kind faces.

Welcome to the HSN forums, alwaysalady. :smileyhappy:

You too, Phil. 

Hi jmc. It's nice to see you, too.

taylorsays3 | Admirer 1 | 12.07.2013 11:01 PM

You have to stop it now. It's really getting obvious. Actually, it's funny.

Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 1
taylorsays3

Anji Corley

I know Hsn wants us to all have a single mind and not post any negative comments, but Anji just annoys me. Can't she regulate her voice? Her constant voice inflections are almost unbearable! Maybe she should take voice classes or something. Also, she really needs to calm it down. She gets too hyper to the point of distraction. It's difficult to focus on the product she is trying to sell.

Please use plain text.
Advisor 1
jmc1365

Re: Anji Corley

Please!give it a break!How would you like to come here and read nasty comments about yourself!

These people have feelings like eveyone else!Find something better to do!

Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
Philps

You are acting very inappropriately and rude. I think you are beachgirl1 under different user names. You have been reported.

Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
taylorsays3

My comments were not nasty; they were observational. People post all day long about Brett and Shannon. Is there a reason Anji is off limits?

Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
taylorsays3

Philps, if anyone should be reported it's you as I believe you use many usernames.

Please use plain text.
Admirer
alwaysalady2

[ Edited ]

Why would you want to go out of your way and hurt such a nice lady? I purchase most of my items during Anji's presentations. I have been puchasing from HSN for years but just discovered this site. It seems to be filled with nasty comments. I recently bought the beats headphones from Anji's show and I love them.

Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
taylorsays3

You have to stop it now. It's really getting obvious. Actually, it's funny.

Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
cheezypopcorn

[ Edited ]

It is nice to see so many new, kind faces.

Welcome to the HSN forums, alwaysalady. :smileyhappy:

You too, Phil. 

Hi jmc. It's nice to see you, too.

Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
kadyjackson

Taylor I find Anji to be quite a pleasant salesperson. Kindness is a free gift we can all share.

Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
taylorsays3

Wow! Another brand new member! What a coincidence!
kadyjackson wrote:

Taylor I find Anji to be quite a pleasant salesperson. Kindness is a free gift we can all share.

Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
29 Replies
12.07.2013 10:21 PM
33 Smiles
18 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...