New Friend
VLVO

tuft-tee favor maker?

years ago i purchased a tuft-tee favor maker. i have lost the instructions and now i have a dtr-in-law who is interested. first, anyone remember this, and, second, where to find the instructions. thanks!
Please use plain text.
New Friend
donkeyface

RE: tuft-tee favor maker?

I have that machine and on ebay you can buy it too. If you need the instructions get ahold of me on here and I will copy and send them to you or even scan and send them to you I have the machine and am doing bridal bouquets with it still today
Please use plain text.
Admirer
honkhonk

I have that machine and on ebay you can buy it too. If you need the instructions get ahold of me on here and I will copy and send them to you or even scan and send them to you I have the machine and am doing bridal bouquets with it still today

Can you sendme the instructions please for the Tuft-Tee Maker. I cannot find mine, gave it to my son's girlfriend and she cannot find it now. My EMAIL address is: clowntimeclara@yahoo.com. Would appreciate it if you can send it to me. Thanks very much. Take care.

Clara Waggoner
Please use plain text.
Admirer
honkhonk

would like the instructrions for the Tuft-Tee Maker if anyone has them. Please send them to me at : clowntimeclara@yahoo.com. Thank you
Clara Waggoner
Please use plain text.
Admirer
honkhonk

I cannot get hold of you, can you send it to me by my EMAIL address please? clowntimeclara@yahoo.com
thanks for helping me
Please use plain text.
Admirer
honkhonk

I don't know how to apply this msg to you Donkeyface. I would really like copy of the instructions for the Tuft-Tee Maker. I can send you my home address if that will help or EMAIL as I had already posted it. Don't know if you got it or not. Please let me know by sending me a reply to my EMAIL address
Please use plain text.
Admirer
honkhonk

I will try again to get hold of you but does not seem to work for me. Hope you got the other message I sent about my EMAIL address. Thanks you , let me know if you did get it.
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.