CinnamonKitten | Admirer 3 | 06.13.2011 5:53 PM
Do you use a crock pot
and like it? I just got one recently but havent tried using it
yet. I looked up some recipes online. Are they safe to use, cooking
at these kind of temps? TYVM :-&
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
LisainVA | Admirer 3 | 06.14.2011 2:34 PM
LOVE my crock pot, and use it for other things than my PC. Try http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/ - I love that site. The lady decided to use her crock pot for every day for one year and I like reading about her hits and misses. There are many different recipes and things you would never think of using your crock pot for. Also, they are all gluten-free, if that is a concern. Enjoy it.
Sunny1074 | Admirer | 06.13.2011 5:58 PM
I've had several crockpots over the years. I liked using them for making Ham BBQ, ( a Pittsburgh thing with chipped ham) but since I got an electric pressure cooker, the crockpot stays in the cupboard.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 3
CinnamonKitten

crock pot

Do you use a crock pot
and like it? I just got one recently but havent tried using it
yet. I looked up some recipes online. Are they safe to use, cooking
at these kind of temps? TYVM :-&
Please use plain text.
Admirer
Sunny1074

RE: crock pot

I've had several crockpots over the years. I liked using them for making Ham BBQ, ( a Pittsburgh thing with chipped ham) but since I got an electric pressure cooker, the crockpot stays in the cupboard.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
LisainVA

RE: crock pot

LOVE my crock pot, and use it for other things than my PC. Try http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/ - I love that site. The lady decided to use her crock pot for every day for one year and I like reading about her hits and misses. There are many different recipes and things you would never think of using your crock pot for. Also, they are all gluten-free, if that is a concern. Enjoy it.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
2 Replies
06.13.2011 5:53 PM
0 Smiles
3 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...