Inspirer 2
Meezergeezer

Wolfgang Puck Stainless Cookware

I love my Wolfgang SS cookware, but notice that the inside of my pots the rivets seem to be maybe pitting - they look differently than the stainless - has anyone else had this happen?

I'm wondering if I have to replace these pots...

If I do, I certainly don't want to have any more pots with rivets in them.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
sylviai

RE: Wolfgang Puck Stainless Cookware

Same here Meezer, mine have been pitted for some time. Interested in what others think.
Peace!
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
Meezergeezer

BUMP!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
artemis2854

I only have a set of his frypans that I don't use often, so I haven't noticed, but does he guarantee his cookware? If so, I'd get onto his customer service about that as it can become a safety/health hazard.

Rivets are always a potential problem with pots and pans and is one of the main reasons restaurants fail DOH inspections.

His cookware is NOT cheap so I'd definitely complain, since it's happened to the both of you.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
Tess74

cheap, thin, light cookware. i will stick with all clad.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
Meezergeezer

Tess74, does the AllClad have rivits inside the pots? That's where I had problems
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Leslie08

I bought a set of the s/s last year and have not had any problems and no longer use my CE non-stick from the other network. Learning to cook again in the s/s has been interesting, but now I love it.

At the same time I bought a set of Emeril's s/s to compare them to WP pans and after using one pan, returned it. I didn't dry the pan immediately after washing it and the next morning there was a bit of rust on the bottom. That was enough for me. The pan had also scratched terribly on the inside after making scrambled eggs. And, the scratches almost seemed to permeate the top layer - it was just strange. I didn't think the quality was there.
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.