Swedey | New Friend | 08.16.2012 11:48 PM
Is Joy Mangano EVER going to sell the Miracle Clean Jewelry Cleaner Refills again on HSN??

I purchased her Sonic Jewelry Cleaner a long time ago. I have been very happy with it. I like her accompanying Miracle Clean Jewelry Cleaner to use with this machine, and have never used anything else. I had several bottles, but have now nearly run out.

Customer Service tells me that it is currently not available and to check when Joy M is on-air to see if it is back. I check when Joy is visiting and when she isn't; there is no cleaner to purchase. I have looked online and it is nowhere to be found but on HSN...but it is not here!

I am VERY frustrated at this point. I feel disregarded by her as a customer.

Does anyone know of a comparable product to use in a sonic jewelry cleaner? I especially like Joy Mangano's Miracle Clean Jewelry Cleaner to use on my jewelry that cannot take harsher or stronger cleaners. I would appreciate anyone's input.

HSN, BRING THIS BACK:
Item: 640-743
Joy Mangano Miracle Clean Jewelry Cleaner Refills
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
CutieCatie001 | Pro 3 | 08.28.2012 7:03 AM
I use this as well and it's great.

To reorder the big bottles of the Miracle Jewelry Cleaner you will find an 800 number located on the side of the bottle.

Call that 800 number and order as many as you like.

I have done this twice and it's shipped out rather quickly.

Calling HSN Customer Service is not the way to go when ordering more. The reorders come directly from Joy Mangano company.

I hope this helps all of you.
scarlett811 | Admirer 3 | 08.17.2012 9:47 PM
me too. the last time i had to buy them off ebay. i desperately need some as i am out. it figures the products that work from joy they don't stock loll
snickersmom | Admirer 3 | 08.17.2012 9:37 PM
I really want some too!This stuff is great!
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend
Swedey

Where are the Joy Mangano Miracle Clean Jewelry Cleaner Refills?!

Is Joy Mangano EVER going to sell the Miracle Clean Jewelry Cleaner Refills again on HSN??

I purchased her Sonic Jewelry Cleaner a long time ago. I have been very happy with it. I like her accompanying Miracle Clean Jewelry Cleaner to use with this machine, and have never used anything else. I had several bottles, but have now nearly run out.

Customer Service tells me that it is currently not available and to check when Joy M is on-air to see if it is back. I check when Joy is visiting and when she isn't; there is no cleaner to purchase. I have looked online and it is nowhere to be found but on HSN...but it is not here!

I am VERY frustrated at this point. I feel disregarded by her as a customer.

Does anyone know of a comparable product to use in a sonic jewelry cleaner? I especially like Joy Mangano's Miracle Clean Jewelry Cleaner to use on my jewelry that cannot take harsher or stronger cleaners. I would appreciate anyone's input.

HSN, BRING THIS BACK:
Item: 640-743
Joy Mangano Miracle Clean Jewelry Cleaner Refills
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
snickersmom

RE: Where are the Joy Mangano Miracle Clean Jewelry Cleaner Refills?!

I really want some too!This stuff is great!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
scarlett811

me too. the last time i had to buy them off ebay. i desperately need some as i am out. it figures the products that work from joy they don't stock loll
Please use plain text.
Pro 3
CutieCatie001

I use this as well and it's great.

To reorder the big bottles of the Miracle Jewelry Cleaner you will find an 800 number located on the side of the bottle.

Call that 800 number and order as many as you like.

I have done this twice and it's shipped out rather quickly.

Calling HSN Customer Service is not the way to go when ordering more. The reorders come directly from Joy Mangano company.

I hope this helps all of you.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
3 Replies
08.16.2012 11:48 PM
0 Smiles
4 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...