New Friend
giddygirl

When is the next scrapbooking/craft show?

Hi. Does anyone know? Wasn't it supposed to be at the end of February? Seems I remember the Cricut rep saying she wouldn't be back till the end of February. Anybody have any 'inside' info on when the next show is and whether or not there will be a scrapbook/crafting Special of the Day?

Thanks!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
AUSTINSBABA

RE: When is the next scrapbooking/craft show?

HSN's spotlight on Feb had a Natl craft month preview for Feb 26-28. And on Mar 15 Anna Griffin will have todays special and its hinted that it will have a scrapbook. Don't know yet if that will be a whole day or if there would be more through the month for craft month.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
chriswooten57

I also heard the cricut spokes person say it would be feb 28th. i have checked and i did not see anything like that....not sure what happened...she had said that there would be new products from the cha show only available at hsn, but it never aired.

i see they are having a craft sale, but no scrapbooking show like the spokes person said from cricut. it was the blonde young lady, but i always forget her name.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
JAYJAY

Ginger from Cricut/Provo craft was on a few times on Saturday or was it Sunday? Gosh, I just can't remember, great help I am being. The cricut machine was on with a new configuration and the Cuttlebug. I dvr'd them, watched them but can't remember, the shows were called Previews. Later on Sunday was only sewing although there may have been a show with the Cuttlebug early on Sunday.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
AUSTINSBABA

This schedule was posted on the QVC forum by a fellow scrapper from HSN program guide:

Saturday, March 6
6am National Craft Month: Scrapbooking
5pm National Craft Month: Scrapbooking

Monday, March 8
6am National Craft Month(listed 1st under HSN Today - does that mean its on at 6am?)
11am National Craft Month
12pm National Craft Month: Craft Corner
5pm National Craft Month

Monday, March 15 - Today's Special
12am National Craft Month: Anna Griffin
1am National Craft Month: Scrapbooking
6am National Craft Month: Scrapbooking(listed !st under HSN Today?)
11am National Craft Month: Anna Griffin
12pm National Craft Month: Scrapbooking
4pm National Craft Month Celebration: Scrapbooking
7pm National Craft Month Celebration: Scrapbooking
10pm National Craft Month Celebration: Scrapbooking

Tuesday, March 23
6am National Craft Month: Brother Sewing, One Stroke Painting with Donna Dewberry
11am National Craft Month: Craft Corner
4pm National Craft Month: Craft Corner
5pm National Craft Month: Brother Sewing

Sunday, March 28
7am National Craft Month Finale: Scrapbooking
4pm National Craft Month Finale: Scrapbooking

Monday, March 29
5am National Craft Month Finale
6am National Craft Month Finale
11am National Craft Month Finale: Scrapbooking
7pm National Craft Month Finale: Scrapbooking

Looks like the fullest schedule is Mar 15
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
chriswooten57

Well I sure hope the last two scrapbooking shows will have the new stuff that is coming out and has already came out. I am tired of seeing the same old stuff...got that already. I want new cricut cartridges at a good price, lol.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
JAYJAY

I am so glad I got my Cricut a few months ago. The cartridges that come with the newest Cricut that they are showing for Craft month are not anything that I would use. I guess there are some that like the "olden" days and older styles but I am so glad I already got mine with more modern cartridges.
I see a few new items that I have either bought or are considering but just not sure what else they may have on later in the month.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
chriswooten57

I love my cricut, just wish hsn would give us better deals on the cartridges. the love struck on here is $54 and at other places you can get it for $18 and $22. I just got Tied the Knot for $23 at custom crops the other day on sale. Here on Hsn it is yet again $54 sale price. This is very big difference.

I am sorry hsn, but we cricut lovers will not pay that big of a price difference. Please give us a break like the online retailers do. You can afford to do this with the relationship you have with provocraft. Please lower the prices and get more new ones in please....
Please use plain text.
Admirer
upallnight1

My Anna Griffin items from craft day have arrived and I love them! Thank you, HSN, for bringing AG to the station for the very much appreciated free shipping. I wanted to order 2 other items, the Homespun paper kit and the KI Memories Glitter Lace paper kit and they sold out! Will there be more shows in March for craft month? Might as well stock up...Nevermind, I see there's a show next Sunday. I can reward myself for all of the overtime I will be working next week during parent/teacher conferences....
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
taypeck

there are a couple of shows on Tuesday the 23rd in the afternoon
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.