New Friend
MIK972

WP Pressure Cooker - Lost rice measurement cup... HELP!

Hi all! I recently lost the little cup you use to measure rice for my WP pressure cooker. Does anyone know where I can order a replacement or how much it holds so I can use something else to measure? I miss my rice!

Thanks,
Michele
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 3
MsLomo

RE: WP Pressure Cooker - Lost rice measurement cup... HELP!

Hi -- I Googled "Wolfgang Puck's rice measurer -- how much does it hold," and the 10-cup rice-cooker instruction booklet came up with the following info. It's probably the same cup used for the WP pressure cooker. If not, I think someone else will jump in and correct this.

"A rice cooker cup is equivalent to 6 ounces, or approx 3/4 of a cup."
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
Meezergeezer

You're exactly right 3/4 cup :smileyhappy:

I wish Wolf would make a hard anodized pressure cooker liner, not the thin telfon they use...

love my p.c. other than that :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
CMYHERO

Meezer.. ITA here and I would even pay a bit extra here. By the way.. JC Penny has an 8 quart stovetop PC for about $50 and it is hard anodized. If I was not using my induction cooktop for virtually all of my cooking, I would order it quickly but..I am limited to stainless steel and cast iron.

On the other hand, there are now some non-stick surfaces which might work well in an electric PC but I am NOT talking about Greenpan. :d/
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.