stealtherp | New Friend | 06.23.2012 11:54 PM
WOLFGANG PUCK'S SALT AND PEPPER SHAKER (BATTERY OPERATED)...Did anyone else buy this set in December and now find that it is impossible to load new batteries? Cant get the unit to open and we have three sets! Any help would be appreciated. WAy too expensive to discard after six months!
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
may59 | New Friend | 12.16.2013 1:58 PM

We also purchased this set,,loved  it,,until one quit working!! We would like something to be done,replaced or a refund!!

HSN | Manager | 12.16.2013 4:04 PM

may59 wrote:

We also purchased this set,,loved  it,,until one quit working!! We would like something to be done,replaced or a refund!!

This must have been disappointing, may59. Be on the lookout for an email from us so we can look into this with you.

pipman | Advisor 2 | 12.11.2013 12:57 AM
Be sure to return it as defective...it needs to be back by 01/31/14!
ctobin | New Friend | 12.10.2013 12:42 AM
Yes, I also bought a set. Soon after I purchased them, one of them stopped working and I couldn't open it. I believe that the batteries are dislodged making it impossible to open. I tried taking it apart to get to the inside, but failed. The second one has also stopped working now. These are a piece of junk. Great idea, but not worth buying.
HSN | Manager | 12.11.2013 1:08 AM

ctobin wrote:
Yes, I also bought a set. Soon after I purchased them, one of them stopped working and I couldn't open it. I believe that the batteries are dislodged making it impossible to open. I tried taking it apart to get to the inside, but failed. The second one has also stopped working now. These are a piece of junk. Great idea, but not worth buying.

We're sorry that you've had this trouble with your salt and pepper set, ctobin. We're sending you an email to see if there's anything we can do to help.

oldpixie | Inspirer 2 | 12.14.2013 10:19 PM

I had the same problem with an earlier model.  Try putting a strip of tape around all of  the batteries when you are done installing them.  It will "strap" them in place.  This is a very simple fix, but you have to do it before the battery comes loose inside.....

Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend
stealtherp

WOLFGANG PUCK'S SALT AND PEPPER BATTERY OPERATED

WOLFGANG PUCK'S SALT AND PEPPER SHAKER (BATTERY OPERATED)...Did anyone else buy this set in December and now find that it is impossible to load new batteries? Cant get the unit to open and we have three sets! Any help would be appreciated. WAy too expensive to discard after six months!
Please use plain text.
New Friend
ctobin

Re: WOLFGANG PUCK'S SALT AND PEPPER BATTERY OPERATED

Please use plain text.
Advisor 2
pipman

Be sure to return it as defective...it needs to be back by 01/31/14!
Please use plain text.
Manager HSN
Manager
HSN

ctobin wrote:

We're sorry that you've had this trouble with your salt and pepper set, ctobin. We're sending you an email to see if there's anything we can do to help.

It’s fun here!
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
oldpixie

[ Edited ]

I had the same problem with an earlier model.  Try putting a strip of tape around all of  the batteries when you are done installing them.  It will "strap" them in place.  This is a very simple fix, but you have to do it before the battery comes loose inside.....

Please use plain text.
New Friend
may59

Please use plain text.
Manager HSN
Manager
HSN

may59 wrote:

This must have been disappointing, may59. Be on the lookout for an email from us so we can look into this with you.

It’s fun here!
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
6 Replies
06.23.2012 11:54 PM
0 Smiles
6 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...