koilady | Admirer | 10.11.2011 4:49 PM
When is Waggoner chocolates coming to HSN?
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
MISSTEE | Admirer | 05.12.2014 9:02 AM

Yep, I did see that Waggoner Chocolates are on ShopHQ. I wasn't a member but became one so I could get my Waggoner fix! The chocolates are still outstanding but the dainties aren't as huge as they used to be but I did order several orders for myself and family. With summer heat approaching of course they are gone but should be back this fall. Love me some Waggoners!!

MISSTEE | Admirer | 02.20.2012 1:53 PM
I was waiting for Waggoner Chocolates to make a return for the Christmas season. No Waggoners. I then thought maybe for Valentine's day HSN would bring them back, but still, No Waggoners!!!!! I contacted HSN about this and I did get a reply but still nothing that said Waggoners would return which really meant they weren't returning. I purchased them every year they were here for gifts and for myself. I, too, think HSN should give us an equivalent of Waggoners to purchase. See's Candy would be a great option because their chocolates are delicious only if we can't have Waggoners.
pingjungting | New Friend | 04.08.2014 2:00 AM
SHARON818 | Inside Advisor | 04.09.2014 12:25 AM 1 Person Smiled

They followed Allison Waggoner over to ShopHQ. In fact, they were just on yesterday.

VelveteenRabbit7 | Inspirer 2 | 01.05.2012 11:45 PM 2 People have Smiled
I would love to see See's Candy, my favorites. I was given a three pound box of mixed candy, you know the kind where you can't stand half of them. Well, with the See's box, we ate every single one. Since then I have given them as gifts, love, love, love.
Ditto! They are so good.
VelveteenRabbit7 | Inspirer 2 | 01.05.2012 11:44 PM
I am so upset that these chocolates appaear to be no longer available. I've been waiting since Oct. for Waggoner ro return. I alsways order several 5 lb. boxes as gifts. Was on autoship several years ago and probably should not have cancelled. I hope they come back. They replaced Harry London. HSN doesn't really offer any great chocolates anymore IMO. Such a shame.
moonlt | Admirer 2 | 12.16.2011 6:27 AM
Yes, what HAS happened to Waggoner Chocolates? I love the turtles. HSN, please bring them back.
justchecking | Admirer 3 | 10.11.2011 11:11 PM 1 Person Smiled
I would love to see See's Candy, my favorites. I was given a three pound box of mixed candy, you know the kind where you can't stand half of them. Well, with the See's box, we ate every single one. Since then I have given them as gifts, love, love, love.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer
koilady

WAGGONER CHOCOLATES

When is Waggoner chocolates coming to HSN?
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
justchecking

RE: WAGGONER CHOCOLATES

Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
moonlt

Yes, what HAS happened to Waggoner Chocolates? I love the turtles. HSN, please bring them back.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
VelveteenRabbit7

I am so upset that these chocolates appaear to be no longer available. I've been waiting since Oct. for Waggoner ro return. I alsways order several 5 lb. boxes as gifts. Was on autoship several years ago and probably should not have cancelled. I hope they come back. They replaced Harry London. HSN doesn't really offer any great chocolates anymore IMO. Such a shame.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
VelveteenRabbit7

Ditto! They are so good.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
MISSTEE

I was waiting for Waggoner Chocolates to make a return for the Christmas season. No Waggoners. I then thought maybe for Valentine's day HSN would bring them back, but still, No Waggoners!!!!! I contacted HSN about this and I did get a reply but still nothing that said Waggoners would return which really meant they weren't returning. I purchased them every year they were here for gifts and for myself. I, too, think HSN should give us an equivalent of Waggoners to purchase. See's Candy would be a great option because their chocolates are delicious only if we can't have Waggoners.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
pingjungting

Re: RE: WAGGONER CHOCOLATES

Please use plain text.
Inside Advisor
SHARON818

Re: RE: WAGGONER CHOCOLATES

They followed Allison Waggoner over to ShopHQ. In fact, they were just on yesterday.

Please use plain text.
Admirer
MISSTEE

Re: WAGGONER CHOCOLATES

Yep, I did see that Waggoner Chocolates are on ShopHQ. I wasn't a member but became one so I could get my Waggoner fix! The chocolates are still outstanding but the dainties aren't as huge as they used to be but I did order several orders for myself and family. With summer heat approaching of course they are gone but should be back this fall. Love me some Waggoners!!

Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
8 Replies
10.11.2011 4:49 PM
4 Smiles
7 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...