Admirer
koilady

WAGGONER CHOCOLATES

When is Waggoner chocolates coming to HSN?
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
justchecking

RE: WAGGONER CHOCOLATES

I would love to see See's Candy, my favorites. I was given a three pound box of mixed candy, you know the kind where you can't stand half of them. Well, with the See's box, we ate every single one. Since then I have given them as gifts, love, love, love.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
moonlt

Yes, what HAS happened to Waggoner Chocolates? I love the turtles. HSN, please bring them back.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
VelveteenRabbit7

I am so upset that these chocolates appaear to be no longer available. I've been waiting since Oct. for Waggoner ro return. I alsways order several 5 lb. boxes as gifts. Was on autoship several years ago and probably should not have cancelled. I hope they come back. They replaced Harry London. HSN doesn't really offer any great chocolates anymore IMO. Such a shame.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
VelveteenRabbit7

I would love to see See's Candy, my favorites. I was given a three pound box of mixed candy, you know the kind where you can't stand half of them. Well, with the See's box, we ate every single one. Since then I have given them as gifts, love, love, love.
Ditto! They are so good.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
MISSTEE

I was waiting for Waggoner Chocolates to make a return for the Christmas season. No Waggoners. I then thought maybe for Valentine's day HSN would bring them back, but still, No Waggoners!!!!! I contacted HSN about this and I did get a reply but still nothing that said Waggoners would return which really meant they weren't returning. I purchased them every year they were here for gifts and for myself. I, too, think HSN should give us an equivalent of Waggoners to purchase. See's Candy would be a great option because their chocolates are delicious only if we can't have Waggoners.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
pingjungting

Re: RE: WAGGONER CHOCOLATES

Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
SHARON818

Re: RE: WAGGONER CHOCOLATES

They followed Allison Waggoner over to ShopHQ. In fact, they were just on yesterday.

Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.