koilady | Admirer | 10.11.2011 4:49 PM
When is Waggoner chocolates coming to HSN?
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
MISSTEE | Admirer | 05.12.2014 9:02 AM

Yep, I did see that Waggoner Chocolates are on ShopHQ. I wasn't a member but became one so I could get my Waggoner fix! The chocolates are still outstanding but the dainties aren't as huge as they used to be but I did order several orders for myself and family. With summer heat approaching of course they are gone but should be back this fall. Love me some Waggoners!!

MISSTEE | Admirer | 02.20.2012 1:53 PM
I was waiting for Waggoner Chocolates to make a return for the Christmas season. No Waggoners. I then thought maybe for Valentine's day HSN would bring them back, but still, No Waggoners!!!!! I contacted HSN about this and I did get a reply but still nothing that said Waggoners would return which really meant they weren't returning. I purchased them every year they were here for gifts and for myself. I, too, think HSN should give us an equivalent of Waggoners to purchase. See's Candy would be a great option because their chocolates are delicious only if we can't have Waggoners.
pingjungting | New Friend | 04.08.2014 2:00 AM
SHARON818 | Inside Advisor | 04.09.2014 12:25 AM 1 Person Smiled

They followed Allison Waggoner over to ShopHQ. In fact, they were just on yesterday.

VelveteenRabbit7 | Advisor 3 | 01.05.2012 11:45 PM 2 People have Smiled
I would love to see See's Candy, my favorites. I was given a three pound box of mixed candy, you know the kind where you can't stand half of them. Well, with the See's box, we ate every single one. Since then I have given them as gifts, love, love, love.
Ditto! They are so good.
VelveteenRabbit7 | Advisor 3 | 01.05.2012 11:44 PM
I am so upset that these chocolates appaear to be no longer available. I've been waiting since Oct. for Waggoner ro return. I alsways order several 5 lb. boxes as gifts. Was on autoship several years ago and probably should not have cancelled. I hope they come back. They replaced Harry London. HSN doesn't really offer any great chocolates anymore IMO. Such a shame.
moonlt | Admirer 2 | 12.16.2011 6:27 AM
Yes, what HAS happened to Waggoner Chocolates? I love the turtles. HSN, please bring them back.
justchecking | Admirer 3 | 10.11.2011 11:11 PM 1 Person Smiled
I would love to see See's Candy, my favorites. I was given a three pound box of mixed candy, you know the kind where you can't stand half of them. Well, with the See's box, we ate every single one. Since then I have given them as gifts, love, love, love.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer

WAGGONER CHOCOLATES

When is Waggoner chocolates coming to HSN?
Admirer 3

RE: WAGGONER CHOCOLATES

Admirer 2

Yes, what HAS happened to Waggoner Chocolates? I love the turtles. HSN, please bring them back.
Advisor 3

I am so upset that these chocolates appaear to be no longer available. I've been waiting since Oct. for Waggoner ro return. I alsways order several 5 lb. boxes as gifts. Was on autoship several years ago and probably should not have cancelled. I hope they come back. They replaced Harry London. HSN doesn't really offer any great chocolates anymore IMO. Such a shame.
Advisor 3

Ditto! They are so good.
Admirer

I was waiting for Waggoner Chocolates to make a return for the Christmas season. No Waggoners. I then thought maybe for Valentine's day HSN would bring them back, but still, No Waggoners!!!!! I contacted HSN about this and I did get a reply but still nothing that said Waggoners would return which really meant they weren't returning. I purchased them every year they were here for gifts and for myself. I, too, think HSN should give us an equivalent of Waggoners to purchase. See's Candy would be a great option because their chocolates are delicious only if we can't have Waggoners.
New Friend

Re: RE: WAGGONER CHOCOLATES

Inside Advisor

Re: RE: WAGGONER CHOCOLATES

They followed Allison Waggoner over to ShopHQ. In fact, they were just on yesterday.

Admirer

Re: WAGGONER CHOCOLATES

Yep, I did see that Waggoner Chocolates are on ShopHQ. I wasn't a member but became one so I could get my Waggoner fix! The chocolates are still outstanding but the dainties aren't as huge as they used to be but I did order several orders for myself and family. With summer heat approaching of course they are gone but should be back this fall. Love me some Waggoners!!

Conversation Stats
8 Replies
10.11.2011 4:49 PM
4 Smiles
7 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...