New Friend
gesauce

Todd English Green Pan

These are some of the worst non stick pans on the market. They lost their non stick after 2 uses. AVOID
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
jJilly

RE: Todd English Green Pan

ITA!!!! Also avoid the programs, where Chef Todd, may get to speak two words, if he is lucky. I feel sorry and embarrassed for him. How long is he going to put up with these cackling, screaming women trying to drown him out?
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
sylviai

I've lost alot of respect for hime - I used to watch his cooking shows on PBS etc. however no longer think of him as a top notch Chef after seeing him on these shows upstaged by Joy's cackling. Also cannot believe he continues to lend his name to these defective pans.
Peace!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
lloren

bought what looks like a small "green" pan at tjmaxx (abel was gone) paid only $9 for it. i dont have much faith in joy..
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
sylviai

Lloren

I bought an 11" fry pan from TJ also- it is called the Ecopan and I have had it for months now and works great.

Same principle as the Green pan but this one WORKS.
Peace!
Please use plain text.
New Friend
Nanababy

I bought a set of "green pans" as I have rheumatoid arthritis in my hands and needed a lightweight saute pan with easy to clean non-stick. After the second use, the non stick is non stick no more. How do these people sleep at night? I'd like to know what was applied to the pan to make it non-stick for the first two uses. The first two times I made bacon in the pan and no residue was on the bottom! I only wash by hand - never have washed them in the dishwasher. I feel we are due an explanation as to why these pans are now sticking.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
LILABB

ITA!!!! Also avoid the programs, where Chef Todd, may get to speak two words, if he is lucky. I feel sorry and embarrassed for him. How long is he going to put up with these cackling, screaming women trying to drown him out?

He is on now 11:00 AM CST SATURDAY, and Joy Mangano is nowhere in site. HOORAY!!!

Edit: He was on for only 15 minutes. I guess that is why Joy wasn't there.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
brooklyngeezer

And yet ANOTHER presentation tonight.

Doesn't HSN ever learn? How many bad reviews does this stuff have to get?
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
brooklyngeezer

Oh man, are they kidding with the "professional" bit?

I know of NO commercial kitchen that will use any non-stick and the 4 rivets? What you want to avoid in commercial cookware is too many rivets as that's the #2 reason for Health Dept violations...right behind the ol' can opener.

I did watch a bit just to see the circus that is Joy-Todd-Chris, and was it just me or did Todd look *really* angry that he couldn't talk?
Please use plain text.
New Friend
aurora524

My husband & I buy from HSN all the time. Have actually bought Green Pans three different times. Love the pots, but the frypans & griddle have become awful as previous postings have stated. My stainless steele set is the worst, plus they're so heavy. I thought it was me. Is the only recourse challanging the GH seal? Has anybody ever used the Martha Stewart version of these pans? I agree with the way Joy can grate on your nerves.
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.