smoothassilk | New Friend | 12.06.2012 7:24 PM
Count me in as one of the many customers that purchased the Green Life pan set about three months ago. I have only used the large fry pan very few times because EVERYTHING STICKS in it. Melted butter even sticks in this awful pan. Supposedly these have a "Lifetime Warranty". However they failed to include any contact information to make a warranty claim.

Does anyone out there have this info?

Any help appreciated.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
HSN | Manager | 12.07.2012 7:00 PM
Count me in as one of the many customers that purchased the Green Life pan set about three months ago. I have only used the large fry pan very few times because EVERYTHING STICKS in it. Melted butter even sticks in this awful pan. Supposedly these have a "Lifetime Warranty". However they failed to include any contact information to make a warranty claim.

Any help appreciated.

Hello smoothassilk; Look for our email with the warranty information. It's on it's way now!
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend
smoothassilk

Todd English Green Life Pan Warranty Contact info?????

Any help appreciated.
Please use plain text.
Manager HSN
Manager
HSN

RE: Todd English Green Life Pan Warranty Contact info?????

Any help appreciated.

Hello smoothassilk; Look for our email with the warranty information. It's on it's way now!
It’s fun here!
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
1 Replies
12.06.2012 7:24 PM
0 Smiles
2 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...