Admirer 2
FACIALLADY

S2O reviews are not looking 2 good.

I wanted to try this. But I see the reviews for what is still on HSN.COM are not very good.
I always wonder about the Oil Trick, I really think the Yellow strips are treated with something to make the oil melt off.
As I have tried something like that with another cleaner HSN sold in the past.
Just wish they would be honest and not try to make it do more then it can. Just the fact that you can get so many bottles of cleaner for that price is a great selling point.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
amyjacob

RE: S2O reviews are not looking 2 good.

I ordered the SO2 laundry sheets, and I am so happy! I was actually going to throw away my front loading washer and buy a top loader before I got these, I was so frustrated. Front loaders start SMELLING after a while, and there are actually products on the market to CLEAN you washing machine. It costs about $8 to clean your washer, and the washer and clothes still stink! Well, UNTIL I GOT SO2!!! Everything comes out clean and smelling great. This has been a problem for over a year, and SO2 fixed it! I even had my favorite cotton nightgown which retained a very bad odor, no matter if I bleached it, soaked it, or what. I soaked it in the sink with one SO2 sheet, then washed it with my other laundry and another SO2 sheet, and it smells wonderful! Actually, it has no smell at all! I recommend this especially for stinky front-loaders.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
carmen335

[-x oh! no They din't I still can't believe that HSN sold this S20 Junk!
Please use plain text.
New Friend
stacey063

The S2O spray stain remover is pretty good for some things. I think it must work better on fresh stains - it removed chocolate perfectly! I am editing this to add that while it worked wonderfully on chocolate stains, I had zero luck with old food and grass stains, as well as no luck with old chocolate stains. It did help my mud stained kids' socks, but not 100 percent - maybe 70 percent improved. I have not tried the new Tide stain booster but am wondering if that might not work as well - I plan to see. I will keep it because of the excellent new stain removal properties, but don't plan on it taking off any old stains well. It did not work on my carpet stain either (which he did in the demo).
Please use plain text.
Admirer
Lovex3

Hey, S20 ROCKS FOR ME! It got chewing gum out of my hair just like it did on TV!

It cleaned my purse!

It got mascara and nail polish off my coutch! This is a wonder product!!!
Please use plain text.
Admirer
Lovex3

Hey, S20 ROCKS FOR ME! It got chewing gum out of my hair just like it did on TV!

It cleaned my purse!

It got mascara and nail polish off my coutch! This is a wonder product!!!
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.